Page 1 of 2
Just booked my flights + ticket to see August Burns Red in Wellington, NZ.

For the 2nd time.

Woohoo.
RIP Tom Searle.
Quote by MH400
Just booked my flights + ticket to see August Burns Red in Wellington, NZ.

For the 2nd time.

Woohoo.

Sorry to hear that man

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
RHCP in September!! It's not the same without frusciante but it's gonna be great. Literally everyone in Israel went crazy when they announced that they were coming.
I'm also gonna see earlyrise soon. They're a new local alt rock band who've been getting loads Of views on YouTube lately and they're pretty damn good. Search them.
Quote by TheDuckMajor
RHCP in September!! It's not the same without frusciante but it's gonna be great. Literally everyone in Israel went crazy when they announced that they were coming.
I'm also gonna see earlyrise soon. They're a new local alt rock band who've been getting loads Of views on YouTube lately and they're pretty damn good. Search them.

im getting sick of this. not to aim my rant at you, but they are the same without john. the rest of the band is still there and you know what? i think they have lost their touch. josh is just as good as being a chili pepper as john and it wasnt enough to make their record sound good. it sounded like a bunch of b-sides from the bytheway era. i heard a bunch of reused melodies drumbeats and basslines. i love the red hot chili peppers but this last album made me really sad, sad enought to not want to buy a ticket and see them.

on topic, i think im going to see streetlight at vans warped tour. the only problem is the rest of the bands, i havent heard of any but 1, i wrestedabearonce. they are ok... but im sure im going to hate veryone and $40s isnt worth it. my girlfriend only wants to go because of them streetlight so maybe wel see them at a separate occasion
Quick summary of what I'm going to see this summer:

Blink-182
The Cure
Rise Against
The Kooks
Slayer
Within Temptation
The All-American Rejects
Justice
Lamb Of God
Garbage
Trivium
Amon Tobin
Machine Head
Elbow
Anthrax
Skrillex
Meshuggah
The Maccabees
Pennywise
Echo & The Bunnymen
Nasum
Ben Howard
Devin Townsend Project
Sólstafir

Quote by Kreosteijn
Yeah, I'm gonna do about 7 festivals I think =P But also some individual shows.

Oh... you're one of those.

Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Orange goblin, Iced Earth, Y&T, WASP, and maybe thin lizzy, the darkness, and the foo fighters
Thats all of them so far
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
Saw Red Seas Fire and The Safety Fire the other day, and over the next couple of months I'm gunna see Meshuggah, Animals As Leaders, Xerath, and Scar Symmetry.
ProTone Pedals: Attack Overdrive
Fractal Audio: AxeFX 2
Engl: Fireball 60
Zilla: Fatboy 2x12
Carvin: DC700
Carvin: Vader 7
Schecter: KM-7 MKii
Schecter: Banshee 8 Passive
Jackson: DK2M
Quote by Kreosteijn
Quick summary of what I'm going to see this summer:

Blink-182
The Cure
Rise Against
The Kooks
Slayer
Within Temptation
The All-American Rejects
Justice
Lamb Of God
Garbage
Trivium
Amon Tobin
Machine Head
Elbow
Anthrax
Skrillex
Meshuggah
The Maccabees
Pennywise
Echo & The Bunnymen
Nasum
Ben Howard
Devin Townsend Project
Sólstafir

no ****ing way? where at?
and the dev is gonna be awesome, because hes awesome.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

They are headlining Leeds/Reading this year.
OSCILLATE WILDLY!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
im getting sick of this. not to aim my rant at you, but they are the same without john. the rest of the band is still there and you know what? i think they have lost their touch. josh is just as good as being a chili pepper as john and it wasnt enough to make their record sound good. it sounded like a bunch of b-sides from the bytheway era. i heard a bunch of reused melodies drumbeats and basslines. i love the red hot chili peppers but this last album made me really sad, sad enought to not want to buy a ticket and see them.

on topic, i think im going to see streetlight at vans warped tour. the only problem is the rest of the bands, i havent heard of any but 1, i wrestedabearonce. they are ok... but im sure im going to hate veryone and $40s isnt worth it. my girlfriend only wants to go because of them streetlight so maybe wel see them at a separate occasion

Dude, josh is a great guitarist but he is miles away from frusciantes level. Frusciante is a genius and one of the greatest and most natural musicians alive IMO. I accept that RHCP as a whole aren't on the same level as they used to be and the album wasn't so good but I really believe that if the froosh was there it be a pretty good album. Anyway the album was decent. The main problem is that Kurdish wasn't inventive enough and all the song were pretty much ballads rather than the funk rock songs that they did with frusciante.

Josh just doesn't suit them. He isn't a rock guitarist and he's way too calm and it especially shows in his solos. I wish they got back Dave Navarro. One got minute was an awesome album. But anyway, they still perform to a really good level and they've got great song that aren't for the current album. Kiedis just needs to get back his fast paced funk rap style back. That stuff created such a good vibe.
Going to Download fest in June so probably quite a few.

Certainties are Machine Head, Lamb of God, Cancer Bats, The Prodigy, Soundgarden, Metallica and Dropkick Murphys.
DTP, NOFX and Billy Talent would be cool too.
Quote by SkepsisMetal
Going to Download fest in June so probably quite a few.

Certainties are Machine Head, Lamb of God, Cancer Bats, The Prodigy, Soundgarden, Metallica and Dropkick Murphys.
DTP, NOFX and Billy Talent would be cool too.

I heard they suck live.
Closure in Moscow. After thinking they weren't successful enough yet for me to see them in the UK since they're from Australia and US, it'll be a 20 mile drive and £3 fee to see my current favourite band

EDIT: Also might be going to one day of Leeds, just to see either Coheed and Cambria (if they don't announce a tour) or At the Drive-in
Spin round carousel
When your horse isn't screwed in

I II III VI:1 VI:2
I'm going to see Flight of the Conchords, so HA!

I wish I could see Coheed. Y they no play in NZ

Quote by DeadlyIllness

[that guy again] gets the drum Solo and Title King of the UG.

*Drum Solo*

Steam: yintonyinton
PSN: yintonyinton
Going to try and get tickets to see Foo Fighters and Black Keys this summer, but could be hard to get.
Schecter Hellraiser Solo 6
Ibanez RGR321EX
Roland Microcube

RIP Dio _\m/

"There are times in your life when you have to ask yourself the question "What would Charlie Sheen do?""

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
Radiohead, November.

/thread.
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

They are headlining Rock Werchter this year =)

Quote by Neo Evil11
Oh... you're one of those.

What's wrong with festivals? =P
Last edited by Kreosteijn at Mar 25, 2012,
I'm seeing Bruce Springsteen at the Etihad stadium (yuck) in June.

Then I'm seeing The Cure, The Shins, At The Drive In, The Black Keys, The Gaslight Anthem and more at Leeds fest.

That's right, be jealous.
#ENTITLED
WENGER OUT!!!

lastfm
Chickenfoot in a month. That's about it.
Possibly some festivals with the girlfriend this summer. Don't really care for the bands she likes though
You dirty piece of shit, you.

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
I smoked weed with my mom once.
It was the weirdest moment of my life, and I`ve been caught with my dick in my hand, by my brother, with a giant close up of a dudes face on the tv.

Twatter
Quote by robbo546hall
I'm seeing Bruce Springsteen at the Etihad stadium (yuck) in June.

Then I'm seeing The Cure, The Shins,At The Drive In, The Black Keys, The Gaslight Anthem and more at Leeds fest.

That's right, be jealous.

SHUT UP?
return 0;

Quote by jsync
And I've eaten at some of Australia's best pizzerias.

SOUNDCLOUD
. com / fancy-elle
I'm pretty sure there's a "I Got Tickets For..." type thread that's been going for quite a while now...
Sharon Van Etten

Just saw one of my old favorite bands, Japanther, at a free outdoor show yesterday afternoon, and chilled with the bandmembers a lil'. Shit was awesome.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by Iplayaguitar15
im going to warped tour this summer

...dude...

You dirty piece of shit, you.

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
I smoked weed with my mom once.
It was the weirdest moment of my life, and I`ve been caught with my dick in my hand, by my brother, with a giant close up of a dudes face on the tv.

Twatter
Page 1 of 2