Page 1 of 4
I heard about the Matt Belamy drinking game, it's where when you listen to a Muse song, and whenever you hear him take a breath in you take a shot or something.

Does anyone know about any other similar ones, like maybe do a shot whenever Kirk Hammett steps on his wah pedal, or something like that
My Rig:

• Schecter Hellraiser C-1 Blackcherry
  • Randall RG75D-G3
  • Dunlop Crybaby Wah
  • Boss FV-50 H volume
  • Boss DM-2 analogue delay

My Last.FM page

The UPROAR My music blog/webzine.
Make one up you uncreative bastard
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
At a house party, every time some moron runs in the room shouting "This is a TOOOOOOON!!" you must all down your drinks.

Leathered in 15minutes.
You'd get drunk quicker if you listen to Muse and take a drink every time remember how overrated they are.

Alternatively:

Zakk Wylde game- a shot every time Zakk plays a pinch harmonic.
The Roxanne game- listen to Roxanne by The Police- take a shot every time Sting sings Roxanne
The Metallica game- take a shot every time James sings 'yeah', or drink every time you can't hear Jason Newstead. The second part of the game does include all albums he didn't appear on.
Every time a blues guitarist bends a note
Spin round carousel
When your horse isn't screwed in

I II III VI:1 VI:2
This one is pretty well know.
You put the people you are drinking with in two teams, team Roxanne and team Red Light.
Put on Roxanne by The Police, team Roxanne drinks whenever he sings "Roxanne", and team Red Light drinks whenever he sings "red light".

Edit: Ahh I see this was already posted, but without the "red light" though.
Everytime a D is played in an AC/DC song.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
I've got another one,
you skip through Disturbed's catalogue
and whenever you heard a song of theirs that sounds exactly like the last one you do a shot
My Rig:

• Schecter Hellraiser C-1 Blackcherry
  • Randall RG75D-G3
  • Dunlop Crybaby Wah
  • Boss FV-50 H volume
  • Boss DM-2 analogue delay

My Last.FM page

The UPROAR My music blog/webzine.
Quote by whoomit
no drinkns bad </3

What the f*ck happened to you avatar?

OP. Make one up...like, every time someone says uuh or baby in an rnb song take a shot.

Every time Fred Durst says "f*ck" in Hotdog (apparently forty six) take a shot.

Every time Bono annoys you, take a shot
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Finish your drink every time Lady Gaga delivers a breathtaking emotional revelation about adolescent years.
Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
Every time Petrucci plays something good.

Somebody gotta stay sober.
Listen to LongLiveA$AP by A$AP Rocky and take a shot every time you hear A$AP mention that he is representing Harlem.

DON'T PANIC! DON'T PANIC!
THEY DON'T LIKE IT UP 'EM!
Every time Shaggy says 'It wasn't me'. At least you get a break during the chorus
Spin round carousel
When your horse isn't screwed in

I II III VI:1 VI:2
Watch Friends and take a drink every time they tell you when to laugh. And if the crowd cheers louder and whistles, you gotta neck your drink.

There is no other reason to watch Friends. Ever.

Or, to make it funnier, you could just not watch Friends
Quote by Deliriumbassist
You'd get drunk quicker if you listen to Muse and take a drink every time remember how overrated they are.

Alternatively:

Zakk Wylde game- a shot every time Zakk plays a pinch harmonic.
The Roxanne game- listen to Roxanne by The Police- take a shot every time Sting sings Roxanne
The Metallica game- take a shot every time James sings 'yeah', or drink every time you can't hear Jason Newstead. The second part of the game does include all albums he didn't appear on.

sounds fun but i would prefer to survive.
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
Quote by L2112Lif
Every time you hear 'California', any derivative of California, or any city in California mentioned in a Red Hot Chili Peppers song.

Every time you hear "please stand up" in "The Real Slim Shady"
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
The Roxanne game can even be played in teams, with one side drinking when Sting sings "Roxanne", the other side drinking when he sings "put on the red light".
everytime you hear 'er' in harder, better, faster, stronger.
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP
We play the Roxanne game in the two teams, but you also spin round whilst drinking. So many Winjuries...
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Watch "Some kind of monster" and drink/smoke every time lars says something stupid.
Quote by shmeegle
Watch "Some kind of monster" and drink/smoke every time lars says something stupid.

Or every time Kirk struggles with his parts while trying to play it.
Listen to deathcore and have a shot for every minor 3rd interval you hear being used.

Alternatively, listen to the radio and have a swig every time you hear some autotune.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
Last edited by Banjocal at Mar 25, 2012,
Quote by yoman297

Every time an open note is chugged in thrash metal.

FTFY
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
Quote by yoman297
Every time an open note is chugged in metal.

We want drinking games, not suicide tips
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
jamming game is better, need a joint do, not alcohol...you'd probably die if you tried it with any strong liquor...

so yea, every time you hear Jamming ( ya'know, in the song Jamming, by Bob Marley) you take a puff.
Quote by WholeLottaIzzy
Watch Friends and take a drink every time they tell you when to laugh. And if the crowd cheers louder and whistles, you gotta neck your drink.

There is no other reason to watch Friends. Ever.

Or, to make it funnier, you could just not watch Friends

You seem weirdly anti-Friends.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Every time Kanye West makes that "hunnnnngh" sound
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Page 1 of 4