Hello,

Here is a GCSE performance of Canon in D that my friends and I recorded. It's a guitar, piano and violin cover. Do you think this recording quality would be acceptable? It was recorded with an iPod Touch. Also, could you please critique the playing, especially the guitar and violin? I know that at a few points, I do go slightly out of time, but I do find my way back in easily.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26bh6xTl_4A&feature=channel

Thank you!

Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
It really sounds like the guitar is struggling to keep up with the piano and the violinist sounds a little unconfident.The keys definitly carry this.I don't know what GCSE is but if it is an auditon for a school I would consider a little more practice and do another take.

Good luck!
Quote by lol2theworld
I was about to diss kornflipsk8er, but then i realized hes an 03er and im an 09er.
I am inferior to him.

Quote by metalh3ad88
I am fairly certain that kornflipsk8er is GOD!!!11!!!!1!!
Thanks for the input.

A GCSE is basically a qualification that 14-16 year olds in Britain study for. I think I only go out of time in a few places, but I need to show that if I happen to do so, I can come back in easily.

I'll ask my teacher to take a look and see if we should re-record.
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
I thought it was pretty good, though honestly I have to say I didn't enjoy the violin at certain points. It just seemed a touch off. But if you guys are only around the 14 to 16 age range, then I wouldn't sweat it. Just keep up the practice and ya'll will be pretty fantastic in no time.
Honey mustard is best mustard.