Page 1 of 2
Don't know why I'm posting this. Haven't been on UG in forever

Basically I want to die. Nothings worth trying for, not even death.. I'll probably just lay in this bed till something takes me out.
Might not even look at this thread again but whatever I wanted somewhere to bitch.

Hope you all enjoy this miserable place we call life

Also, on a side note, it's terrifying how much I relate to everything Jay Reatard ever wrote
Quote by sadSTATUE
Uhmmm... Well, apparently I was mentioned in a thread called "Japan and Lesbians."

Quote by Unknown_Biskit
Try typing "potatoes" with your dick then submit it.

My cover of Manchester Orchestra's "I Can Feel Your Pain"
http://www.mediafire.com/?jfvt54j4mkiiq99
I enjoy it
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Ah how sweet, you came back to us...

Bye.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Probably just trolling so I'll be nice and sharp; fudge you, I like life very much.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
TS, your self loathing makes me want to puke.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Bye.

If you were really suicidal you wouldn't have bothered attempting to change the font.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Last edited by Todd Hart at Mar 25, 2012,
Sorry TS, I like life. Here's a hug to make you feel better.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
If this is legit you might want to have a look at this thread: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1495882

Remember... "If you're going through hell, keep going"
- Winston Churchill
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Say Hi to Satan for me! And you should let him know I think he is one hell of a guy.
Pittsburgh Penguins: 46-22-6
Quote by gatechballer
but whatever I wanted somewhere to bitch.

This, together with the fact that you are announcing this on a public forum, suggests that you are an attention seeker, which in itself contradicts this.
Quote by gatechballer

Nothings worth trying for

If nothing's worth trying for, why bother trying to seek the attention of others?
Quote by SlackerBabbath
This, together with the fact that you are announcing this on a public forum, suggests that you are an attention seeker, which in itself contradicts this.

If nothing's worth trying for, why bother trying to seek the attention of others?

Maybe he's a nihilist, and he means that literally "nothing" is worth dying for?

Or maybe I'm just an ass.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by badguitarist13
Say Hi to Satan for me! And you should let him know I think he is one hell of a guy.

Oh, please. It's the 21st century, they probably have air conditioning and pools down there. By now it's probably a very chill place.

Nah, just kidding. When you die, you die for real. No heaven or hell.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
RIP Chuck.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
^ yeah man.

I thought this was about Chuck Schuldiner coming back to life and reforming Death. You had my hopes up and shit.

Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Life f***ing rules. You need to be inside more women and outside more of your room.
Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
Someone with taste enough to like Jay Reatard shouldn't be offing themselves.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Dude Jay Reatard great man, you obviously are just trying to make your life terrible, so you have more stuff to bitch about!
Quote by Trowzaa
Why do you and your mates all drive old vehicles?
Please say you've got mates with old ambulances and fire engines too. That'd be brilliant.
Quote by darkstar2466
^ yeah man.

I thought this was about Chuck Schuldiner coming back to life and reforming Death. You had my hopes up and shit.

Chuck hasn't come back from the dead but a bunch of people from Death are reforming for a bunch of shows
Last edited by Absurder22 at Mar 25, 2012,
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Don't know why I'm posting this. Haven't been on UG in forever

Basically I want to die. Nothings worth trying for, not even death.. I'll probably just lay in this bed till something takes me out.
Might not even look at this thread again but whatever I wanted somewhere to bitch.

Hope you all enjoy this miserable place we call life

Also, on a side note, it's terrifying how much I relate to everything Jay Reatard ever wrote
Ask someone to punch you to the head as hard as possible, maybe then you understand that how well your things are compared to those who have cancer, asl or somekinda bad disease. those guys would give anything to live a normal life!
Last edited by jani92jani at Mar 25, 2012,
Meh, I remember some time ago I made a similarly stupid thread, never actually did anything and my life is at least 10 times better now than it was back then, I just kept going, so do the same if this is actually a real thread.
Quote by Absurder22
Chuck hasn't come back from the dead but a bunch of people from Death are reforming for a bunch of shows

I would pay a good amount of money to see DiGiorgio ( on fretless ^_^ ) and Hoglan or Reinert play Death songs on stage.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
If you really want to die, you should try living. Waiting to die is weak. Living and dying in the process is badass.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by jani92jani
Ask someone to punch you to the head as hard as possible, maybe then you understand that how well your things are compared to those who have cancer, asl or somekinda bad disease. those guys would give anything to live a normal life!

Glad you took your lesson to heart https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1527863

even though none of us know TS problems...
Quote by Kensai
even though none of us know TS problems...

The fact he attempted to make his text into size 4 and posted it on a public website gives me the impression he's just attention seeking.
Quote by Todd Hart
The fact he attempted to make his text into size 4 and posted it on a public website gives me the impression he's just attention seeking.

BIG FONTS ARE GREAT WHEN YOU HAVE A BIG POINT TO MAKE
Quote by Kensai
BIG FONTS ARE GREAT WHEN YOU HAVE A BIG POINT TO MAKE

I QUITE AGREE, BUT THEY DO DETRACT SOMEWHAT FROM THE SINCERITY OF THE POINT YOU'RE ATTEMPTING TO MAKE
Quote by Todd Hart
I QUITE AGREE, BUT THEY DO DETRACT SOMEWHAT FROM THE SINCERITY OF THE POINT YOU'RE ATTEMPTING TO MAKE

WHILE I RESPECT YOUR OPINION I DISAGREE; I FIND THAT SOMEONE USING FONTS AND UPPER CASE LETTERS IS A PERSON WHO IS PASSIONATE ABOUT THEIR POINT. IN A FORUM LIKE THIS A POST IS EASILY LOST AMONG OTHERS UNLESS YOU YOU MAKE IT CLEAR WITH A SIZE 7 FONT THAT YOUR POINT IS WORTH READING AND REFLECTING UPON.
Page 1 of 2