I'm hopefully going to be getting a new guitar soon and it has to have a few things. I like the ESP KH-202 cuz I can't go over $400. I can get it at my local Guitar Center for $350. But I don't know if that is a good deal. The guitar would have to have 24 frets, humbucker pickups (I really don't like guitars with humbuckers and a single coil pickup in the middle), Floyd rose or a lisensed floyd rose, I also want one that has at least 3 knobs (vol, tone, tone, or vol, vol, tone,). Thanks. Sorry if I'm being to specific.
I demand you buy a better amp first, that's where you'll get most of your tone out of.
Quote by luxeion
i keep asking my dad for wood. but he keeps getting annoyed (he's working on a house). and i'm too young to go outside.

Last edited by StrykVladzimsky at Mar 25, 2012,
In my opinion ESP makes some of the best lower and midrange guitars out there. Id say go for it, it all ready has the specs you are looking for.
Quote by StrykVladzimsky
I demand you buy a better amp first, that's where you'll get most of your tone out of.
I love my amp. I'm not good enuff to play gigs but I play at home all the time. I really like the KH-202 cuz Kirk Hammett is prob my fav guitar player.
I'd reccommend looking into Ibanez RG (pretty much any that doesn't have an Edge 3), Jackson Dinky or Soloist.

PS. As a general rule, artist signature models are overpriced for what they offer and you end up with a "I could have had a better deal" feeling.
PPS. I hate to be that guy, but about 75% of your sound is determined by your amplifier. So if you want a better sound, I reccommend getting a good amplifier first and then worrying about your guitar. (Hint: UG'ers despise Line 6 spiders for a reason)
Ceci n'est pas une signature.
I'm begging you, get a new amp.

and i would avoid guitars with floyds that are $400 or less like the plague. Cheap floyds will make you want to rip your hair out and make you deeply regret getting them.

Also, do not get suckered into buying a sig guitar. They're never priced reasonably for what you get. They're made to take advantage of guitarists like you that buy certain guitars because your favorite artist uses them. Its all marketing bullshit to get more money out of you.

I would recommend getting a new amp first, then getting a used MH-400 or Jackson DK2, but replace the trem with an Original Floyd Rose.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Mar 26, 2012,
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
I'm begging you, get a new amp.

and i would avoid guitars with floyds that are $400 or less like the plague. Cheap floyds will make you want to rip your hair out and make you deeply regret getting them.

Also, do not get suckered into buying a sig guitar. They're never priced reasonably for what you get. They're made to take advantage of guitarists like you that buy certain guitars because your favorite artist uses them. Its all marketing bullshit to get more money out of you.

I would recommend getting a new amp first, then getting a used MH-400 or Jackson DK2, but replace the trem with an Original Floyd Rose.

You sir, are a telepaht!