Page 1 of 2
Basically, post pictures of characters you feel dress well. Not neccessarily formal or anything, just characters who you think always wear great outfits.

James Bond, of course, has been a fashion icon for decades. All Bonds (excluding Lazenby) have dressed with the handsomest suits of the contemoprary times. The latest Bond - Daniel Craig - is usually sporting Tom Ford suits which I think are really nice. He also has the body to wear them, so to speak.

Inspector Gentley (right) has a quite mature way of dressing.

████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████

/obligatory Barney picture

Quote by Kensai
The latest Bond - Daniel Craig - is usually sporting Tom Ford suits which I think are really nice. He also has the body to wear them, so to speak.

Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Last edited by eGraham at Mar 25, 2012,

They even make threads for him still
Last edited by WholeLottaIzzy at Mar 25, 2012,
Sherlock from the BBC's modern version is pretty snazzily dressed.
Please excuse my godawful username. I was thirteen.
Quote by WholeLottaIzzy
They even make threads for him still

Post a picture and you'll join him... only in the FOTB.

Quote by slapsymcdougal

The one and only, Buster Keaton.

Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by RU Experienced?
Georgia Jones

Is that bannable?

OT:
Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Dick Dastardly.

I really doubt people under the age of 20 have even heard the name. But yes, I agree! Even Muttley has a sweet outfit for an avian canine.

Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
I really doubt people under the age of 20 have even heard the name. But yes, I agree! Even Muttley has a sweet outfit for an avian canine.

That's their loss.
Drat, and double drat.
neal caffrey from the show white collar
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
Quote by darkstar2466

I've known about Wacky Racers and Catch the Pidgeon since I was 14
Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
Quote by Crazyedd123

It's actually called Dastardly and Muttley in their Flying Machines(speaks the owner of the complete DVD set).
Quote by Crazyedd123

for good taste.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
That's their loss.
Drat, and double drat.

Srsly. Why is it that today's cartoons, despite tremendous technological improvements that facilitate effortless creation, suck many wangs compared to Hanna Barbera creations when it was... I don't know... pretty fucken hard to make something like Wacky Races happen.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
I feel so old

Nah man, be glad you lived in a time when 80s toons and Hanna Barbera reruns were all you knew before Cartoon Network launched.

Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Quote by Kensai
Basically, post pictures of characters you feel dress well. Not neccessarily formal or anything, just characters who you think always wear great outfits.

James Bond, of course, has been a fashion icon for decades. All Bonds (excluding Lazenby) have dressed with the handsomest suits of the contemoprary times.

I've never understood why "Well-dressed" automatically means "in a suit." Admittedly I'm not in a position to say that my style of dress is better (scruffy is kindof my look), but I don't get what's so great about suits. I've never seen a suit that looks anywhere near as awesome as what this dashing young gentleman is wearing

or for something more casual and less space train robbery-y

Quote by CV334

Sir, the contents of my mouth just blew all over my keyboard, desk, and part of my monitor. For the record, it was slightly chewed Keebler cookies and coffee slurry.

The average pitmonkey's response to my jokes.
Quote by darkstar2466

I don't know about that; Cartoon Network still airs it occasionally on Boomerang.
Order & Justice
Order Restored, Justice Served
EDIT: ^ I've heard about Boomerang for ages now and I've thought about paying extra for it, but I don't watch TV at all so I'm not sure I want to shell out the extra $5 or $10 a month or whatever for nostalgia's sake.

^^ Osiris has a good history of making really gay looking shoes...

Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Last edited by darkstar2466 at Mar 25, 2012,
Quote by Crofty89
I've never understood why "Well-dressed" automatically means "in a suit." Admittedly I'm not in a position to say that my style of dress is better (scruffy is kindof my look), but I don't get what's so great about suits. I've never seen a suit that looks anywhere near as awesome as what this dashing young gentleman is wearing

If you look at the first paragraph I wrote you'll see that I would've agreed with you.
Quote by BlitzkriegAir

id jump his bones

Snake Plisken, whatta man.

Also, Big Arnie in Terminator 2, Muammar Gaddafi, and Padme when she was Queen of Naboo
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
Page 1 of 2