Quote by jimbob78

I don't think you get the idea of C4C.

You didn't even crit his stuff and I be you are looking for at least a full paragraph on your song.Not just a simple "good job!"

You get what you give in return.At least in most cases here.

On to the song.It would sound a lot better if you recorded it with a direct line in.The solo was spot on.I don't think you played sloppy at all but the recording method isn't doing you and favours.Looks like you have very clean and controlled chord changes accually.

I would like your opinion on this if you don't mind:

Alice Cooper - Steven
Quote by lol2theworld
I was about to diss kornflipsk8er, but then i realized hes an 03er and im an 09er.
I am inferior to him.

Quote by metalh3ad88
I am fairly certain that kornflipsk8er is GOD!!!11!!!!1!!
Quote by kornflipsk8er
I don't think you get the idea of C4C.

You didn't even crit his stuff and I be you are looking for at least a full paragraph on your song.Not just a simple "good job!"

You get what you give in return.At least in most cases here.
/URL]

Sorry if it came off like that. It was quite late, and I've never been in the covers forum before. And no, I wasn't after a thorough evaluation.
I liked the video for this, as it was quite entertaining. The changes were clean, tone was pretty good, and the solo was pretty accurate.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1528753
Quote by Skraeling86
That's a lot of booze. Frankly, I'm impressed. You're of a stronger timber than the average man, jimbob! Hail you.

Quote by Bubban
Yes you should go to a doctor, fucking moron. We can't do anything about your hemorrhoid.

Last edited by jimbob78 at Mar 26, 2012,
Quote by jimbob78
Sorry if it came off like that. It was quite late, and I've never been in the covers forum before. And no, I wasn't after a thorough evaluation.
I liked the video for this, as it was quite entertaining. The changes were clean, tone was pretty good, and the solo was pretty accurate.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1528753
'

Thats cool.I've just seen others do this before and then whine when they don't get replies.
Quote by lol2theworld
I was about to diss kornflipsk8er, but then i realized hes an 03er and im an 09er.
I am inferior to him.

Quote by metalh3ad88
I am fairly certain that kornflipsk8er is GOD!!!11!!!!1!!
Nicely done and good idea to make it more interesting to watch, that's what i wanna do also.. Check my last cover and u'll know what i mean Malmsteen's trilogy suite Anyway, as kornflipsk8er says, direct recording the guitar or miking that ENGL would be preferred, especially if u are mixing it with the original song, the reverb added might cover your technique (for the good or the bad xD). Btw what engl is that?
Last edited by GustavoTM at Mar 26, 2012,
Quote by GustavoTM
Nicely done and good idea to make it more interesting to watch, that's what i wanna do also.. Check my last cover and u'll know what i mean Malmsteen's trilogy suite Anyway, as kornflipsk8er says, direct recording the guitar or miking that ENGL would be preferred, especially if u are mixing it with the original song, the reverb added might cover your technique (for the good or the bad xD). Btw what engl is that?

its an ENGL Fireball dude, and the guitar is a Carvin DC727, will check your link asap