But so call in the kids
Now that's enough with this f*cking incense
----------------------------------------------

Interpol - Mammoth
thanks dude!
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
this song is awesome! especially the lyrics... they're incredible. very well written song, i'd love to hear more!
Great song, great songwriting too, sounds a little Blink 182ish at times, the lyrics are good too.

My only problem with it is that the vocals need to be turned up a little, and everything else turned down. Maybe it's just my system.

Overall, enjoyed the song, generic pop-punk, but still good.
Quote by overitunderit
this song is awesome! especially the lyrics... they're incredible. very well written song, i'd love to hear more!

thanks dude! i have 3 songs up now at http://facebook.com/adelosband and i'll be posting more in the next few weeks.

Quote by King Turi
Great song, great songwriting too, sounds a little Blink 182ish at times, the lyrics are good too.

My only problem with it is that the vocals need to be turned up a little, and everything else turned down. Maybe it's just my system.

Overall, enjoyed the song, generic pop-punk, but still good.

yeah, the vocals are a bit low. my mistake on that one haha.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Very good singing, lyrics were very good too. Good songwriting. Reminds me of the band "Brand New". Guitar work was good and tasteful. Mixing was great aswell. The only thing I noticed is that the ending seemed a little abrupt, a nice guitar lead and a bridge would work well for a song like this. Very professional sounding recording otherwise, good work.

When you have a moment check out my song here https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1530214
i'll try to C4C soon. thanks guys!
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...