I recently found out that I have a 100.1 degrees fahrenheit fever. I may die really I need your help. If Based God gets 35 prayers by midnight tonight for me then I will not die.
Nop

EDIT: and 100.1, oh no that sounds terrible.
Quote by Saint78
That's forever imprinted in my brain in Dwight's voice. Seriously.

Voted UG's best threadstarter 2014.
Last edited by Dwight.Schrute at Mar 25, 2012,
you can have mine, I don't use them anyway
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
[quote="'-[NiL"]-']You going by Celsius or Fahrenheit there buddy?

If he were going by C he would be dead
People in the pit take my post way too seriously.

MyAnimeList
7-String Legion

If you have a question PM me and I will always get back to you.
Quote by MadClownDisease
One of my friends keeps posting about based God. I am really pretty confused what that;s supposed to mean and why Lil B calls himself that.

Based off of God.
^
Yes I would.
Quote by Saint78
That's forever imprinted in my brain in Dwight's voice. Seriously.

Voted UG's best threadstarter 2014.
Oh BasedGod, please send down thy wrath upon ChadLikesGuitar, who hath spurned your gift of fever like it's a ham sandwich at a Bar Mitzvah, and visit upon him that most terrible vengeance for which thou art rightly known; namely that his trousers should fall down at a time when he doth not wish them to, and many people are there to witness the event; if at all possible including a TV camera crew.
Amen.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Based God ****ed all my bitches
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Wat.
Quote by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.
Docters are watching dis thred!! 4 very 10 posts he gets a doller 4 surgery!!!

PLZ KEEP POSTING!!!!
Do we have to forward this to 25 people within the day or we too are stricken with 100.1 degrees fahrenheit fever?
Quote by killjoy_bentley
you're so intelligent
Quote by yoman297
Ok!!!111! but he's sick why does he need surgery

Because he was born with 3 dicks, and he needs 2 of them removed, because he has cancer in 2 of his dicks.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Based God, please come down to the aid of ChadLikesGuitar and f*uck his b*itches so that he may see another day. And with that being done, everything will be okay, because you are Based.

Amen.
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.
Quote by Palodigon
I prayd 4 u to god<; Now cn u pray for meh i need new car.

Godz are nawt wurks thet whey. Steelz cår nd pray forgiveeee