Hey guys what do you guys use to download music. Now i know some are against this and i will state i buy as many cds as i can afford but that is just it what i can afford. Anyways i use to use Limewire but that got shut down quite some time ago and lately i have just been using utorrent but it is to much hazel for individual songs. I tried Frostwire didnt like it, also tried Bearshare but it seems theyve gone legit, lastly i tried Pilot which is ok but it doesnt render much results. Thanks for the help.
Spotify has pretty much made piracy unnecessary for me. Give it a shot
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Air.

Edit: I've always wondered why people who are against piracy are perfectly fine with things like YouTube and Spotify (yes, I know bands get advertising royalties (sometimes), but it still a rip off for them compared to buying their music)
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Last edited by Todd Hart at Mar 25, 2012,
Quote by behind_you

Do you actually watch those crappy videos with nobodies venting their view with a camera in their face. Can't stand them.

On topic, just use pirate bay w/ uTorrent and use itunes for the files. No adware, spyware with uTorrent program unlike other P2P downloaders.
Quote by Rebel Scum
Do you actually watch those crappy videos with nobodies venting their view with a camera in their face. Can't stand them.

You shut your whore mouth. Mike Mozart is not a nobody.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

Quote by 95thFallout
Hey guys what do you guys use to download music. Now i know some are against this and i will state i buy as many cds as i can afford but that is just it what i can afford. Anyways i use to use Limewire but that got shut down quite some time ago and lately i have just been using utorrent but it is to much hazel for individual songs. I tried Frostwire didnt like it, also tried Bearshare but it seems theyve gone legit, lastly i tried Pilot which is ok but it doesnt render much results. Thanks for the help.

Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by Rebel Scum
Clearly he's an attention *****...and Mike who?
That post made no sense, so I'm just going to post this:

ggg1 ggg3

Mate all those people that do it are doing it for one thing. Giving themselves attention for their opinion. You can see clearly that they are massaging their ego doing those videos. Same way you can see some bands not playing for the music but to serve their ego, look cool and feel like a rockstar.

And let me guess, behind_you is that loser?
Quote by Rebel Scum
Mate all those people that do it are doing it for one thing. Giving themselves attention for their opinion. You can see clearly that they are massaging their ego doing those videos. Same way you can see some bands not playing for the music but to serve their ego, look cool and feel like a rockstar.

Are you ****ing kidding me? I know what you're talking about, but Mike Mozart does not fall in that category. He was one of the most successful people to raise early awareness of SOPA.

You remember what SOPA was, right?
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder

Quote by Rebel Scum
Mike Mozart is one of the reasons so many people know about SOPA. What makes you think that he's doing this for his ego? He runs a whole website full of evidence that support his claims here: http://dancedwiththedevil.blogspot.ca/ (Actually, it's been moved to http://onecandleinthedark.blogspot.ca/)

Quote by Rebel Scum
lol
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by lushacrous
He was one of the most successful people to raise early awareness of SOPA.

You remember what SOPA was, right?

I don't think that he can receive much credit for that. The most successful would be the blackout. You don't think that big companies like google, wikimedia etc don't look out for legislation that may affect their business. Every business big or small does that. The blackout had way more impact than some youTube goose voicing his opinion.

Also the SOPA legislation was been discussed in a public forum so word would've got out about it anyways. Just like in Seinfeld when Jerry & George are discussing their favourite explorers and George mentions the guy who discovered the Mississippi. Not really much of an achievement considering someone would've found it eventually.

Now that this thread has been hijacked. Its time to derail. Sorry 95th Fallout. Post your reply lushacrous, I will read but I won't reply. Good day sir.
Last edited by Rebel Scum at Mar 25, 2012,
Who the **** is Mike Mozart?

Also, I don't care about him or his opinions
My God, it's full of stars!
don't talk about it here. geez.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o