Hi all, I am thinking about expanding my pedalboard.

Currently I have:

Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Boss NS2
Boss GE7
Boss DD3
Ibanez TS9DX

I am currently daisy chaining them but the daisy chain is only 5 long, so no room for more unless I buy a new chain.

However I was looking at DC box power supplies and they look to be a neater more reliable option than daisy chains. I was looking at the Joyo JP-01 http://www.amazon.co.uk/JOYO-JP-01-Guitar-Effects-Adapter/dp/B005INUFG8

I would also like to buy a chorus, and I was recommended an MXR Micro Chorus. The only thing stopping me buying one over a Boss one is the Boss one appears to have a lot more you can control.

And finally, for a bit of fun, a flanger. I particularly like the sound of the Paul Gilbert Airplane Flanger.

The power supply I would probably buy new, but the chorus and flanger I would be looking to buy used.

Are there any blatantly better alternatives open to me? I don't want to spend a huge amount but at the same time I don't want a power supply that hums all the time or anything.
If you dont need to have chorus and flanger at the same time,, look at the tc dreamscape. It has 2 chorus', two flangers, and 2 rotary speaker settings, plus toneprint.
Quote by rokket2005
If you dont need to have chorus and flanger at the same time,, look at the tc dreamscape. It has 2 chorus', two flangers, and 2 rotary speaker settings, plus toneprint.

I have looked at the Dreamscape and I love John Petrucci, but I don't really want to be spending £200 on one pedal and I can't find it used as it is pretty recent.

Unless you think it would be worth £200 in place of having the flanger and chorus I mentioned. It does sound great and I would love to have it but it is pricey.
Last edited by Random3 at Mar 25, 2012,
^holy crap. I didnt realize they were charging that much for the dreamscape. I can't see them moving that many at that price honestly.
Quote by rokket2005
^holy crap. I didnt realize they were charging that much for the dreamscape. I can't see them moving that many at that price honestly.

It is a pretty stupid price, but then the pedal does sound great and is basically 3 effects in one anyway.
Tonerider chorus, Korg Pitchblack (you need one, wether you know it or not).
Quote by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.