ok, so right now i have a fender hotrod deluxe amp, its not a bad amp but I'm looking to downgrade. the only time i really play electric guitar is on like every other sunday for worship at my church and my amp is mic'd so i never really even go past 2 on the amp. so I'm looking for a little bit smaller of an amp, less wattage, lighter to carry, and still tube. any ideas?
an HRD is too heavy? time to hit the gym...

i would check out a vox ac15 or an orange tiny terror combo. both have less than half the wattage, are fairly light and small, and they both sound great!
Orange, Egnater, Jet City, Epiphone, and others all make good micro amps. Try finding one with a direct line out and you can run it to the board vs micing it. If u don't also use it as a monitor u may also look at the Line 6 Pod type products. Super convenient for lugging around.
Ibanez RGT6 EXFX
Fender American Stratocaster
Epiphone Slash Goldtop Les Paul
Carvin DC-135
Washburn G-5V
Taylor 214CEG

EVH 5150 III
Peavey 6505+
Line 6 Flextone III
50s Valco Supro
Well if you like the HRD clean sound, then maybe a blues junior or even a super champ would work well. If you use the crunch channel mostly, then a Marshall Class 5 wouldn't be too bad.
GEAR:
1987 Ibanez RG550 w/ DiMarzio PAF Pro and Bare Knuckle Aftermath
Fender Jaguar Classic Player Special HH
Ibanez RGT42 w/ DiMarzios
Ibanez AEG10E Acoustic-Electric
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe w/ Celestion Vintage 30
i had been looking at the fender blues junior, what are thoughts on this amp? looks nice
Try finding one with a direct line out and you can run it to the board vs micing it.
Plus one for Blues Junior: check one out!
Gibson SG Special 60s Tribute
Boss TU-3, NS-2, CS-3, OD-3, CE-5
Ibanez DL10
Fender Blues Junior III
Delta Blue 5 string resonator banjo
Aria Pro II Passive P-J Bass
Aria Pro II Active Music Man Bass
Laney BC-120 Bass Combo
Quote by j1o1s1h1b1
i had been looking at the fender blues junior, what are thoughts on this amp? looks nice

it is a nice amp, though it has a much more open tone than the HRD. This is due to the tube choice.

that being said, the blues junior is a good amp. at that price, also check out a traynor YCV20WR. very nice feature set and great versatility.