r.i.p. dime
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

zidlicky my toews?

I was a little worried for a second there.It has not been a very good year or two for hockey.
Quote by lol2theworld
I was about to diss kornflipsk8er, but then i realized hes an 03er and im an 09er.
I am inferior to him.

Quote by metalh3ad88
I am fairly certain that kornflipsk8er is GOD!!!11!!!!1!!
Quote by behind_you
RIP moscaespañol

Taken from us so young!

OT: RIP Rev
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Mar 25, 2012,
all the Dimebag posts

You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Duke Ellington

I'm sick and tired of people calling America the stupidest country in the world. I personally think Europe is the stupidest country.
RIP Zoot!

Why did you have to give those conspiracies so much attention?
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
RIP Kony.

To be honest, I'm always looking out for my name when this starts to happen in threads. But lately I realized it might be considered somewhat in poor taste
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
RIP Kony.

To be honest, I'm always looking out for my name when this starts to happen in threads. But lately I realized it might be considered somewhat in poor taste

Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13

I now, living here made my joke proof

edit- no one gonna touch that?
Last edited by ali.guitarkid7 at Mar 25, 2012,
Quote by behind_you
RIP moscaespañol

Does anyone know what he did to get banned?
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Quote by caeser1156
Does anyone know what he did to get banned?

Same thing 99% of people here get banned for. One of the mods was PMS'ing and banned him on impulse.
Quote by stndrdprcdre
Same thing 99% of people here get banned for. One of the mods was PMS'ing and banned him on impulse.

Oh, I was hoping for an interesting story of him doing something to actually deserve it. I've never even gotten a warning on here, which kinda surprises me, especially after the shitstorm my last thread started.
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
RIP Spongebob
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.