I was wondering if anyone has bought one and had one installed. I was wondering where would be the best place to buy one (I live in the US) and the price for labor. I want one installed in my Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR. Since my guitar has only one battery spot for the EMGs will I be able to wire the Sustainiac to the battery or will I need one just for that one pickup itself? Thanks.
Quote by Apollo 13
Sustainiacs are a waste of money, IMO. They get verryyy boring after a while.

No i have one and it depends some people use it all the time (like me) and some people buy it for the novelty.

You should buy it from the sustainaic website, you order direct from them and if you can't install it yourself your local guitar shop should be able to do it.

And AFAIK you'd have to have another battery.
Quote by RockGuitarist09
No i have one and it depends some people use it all the time (like me) and some people buy it for the novelty.

You should buy it from the sustainaic website, you order direct from them and if you can't install it yourself your local guitar shop should be able to do it.

And AFAIK you'd have to have another battery.

Thank you for your response. How much do you think this will all cost if ordered from the website and taken to guitar center to install?
Quote by Fear The Abyss
Thank you for your response. How much do you think this will all cost if ordered from the website and taken to guitar center to install?

I'm not sure how much it would cost to get installed as my guitar came stock with it. But without import cost and with shipping cost it is £170 to the UK. With some basic soldering skills, you could probably install yourself.