No I am not an adbot.

Anyone familiar with this stuff:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Pedal-Board-Tape-Self-Adhesive-Professional/dp/B002SFULCW

Looks to be pretty sweet, I am thinking about stripping the velcro off my current pedalboard and using this stuff instead, that way I don't end up supergluing velcro to any new pedals.

There's a video of a guy using it here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-2ezJHQXpw

Is this one of those gimmicky things or does it actually do the job?
its just velcro but made by a different brand...
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}
You should just get the industrial strength Velcro. Why are you super-gluing Velcro anyways?
Between the industrial velcro on the bottom of my power supply, and the velcro that came with my PT-Pro, I can easily pick up my whole board. Don't worry about velcro not being good enough.

For reference of board weight:
Velcro actually sticks to a few of my more expensive pedals. Anything with a metal case really. Anything with plastic bottom I can't get Velcro to stick to at all. It just end up left of the pedal board when I pick up a pedal. I can understand the need to superglue in some cases. I'm looking at building a holeyboard, but well see if I can find any zip ties that aren't junk as well.
If you wipe the pedal surface down with denatured Alchohol first, the velcro sticks better...

works for me anyway
I Play Guitar
Some Like it
Some don't
I don't care
Beats Workin'
OLD GUYS RULE!!!!
The problem I have with the velcro I use now is it doesn't attach to the pedals very well, so I superglued it to the base of the pedals.

I don't want to do this to any new pedals I buy in the future. I also want to be able to remove the velcro from the pedal easily.
AS WE SAID

INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH VELCRO!!!!

Supergluing your pedals is retarded. You sir are retarded.
Quote by ACollier
Between the industrial velcro on the bottom of my power supply, and the velcro that came with my PT-Pro, I can easily pick up my whole board. Don't worry about velcro not being good enough.

For reference of board weight:

Beast N7 patch. I saw that in the collectors edition and wanted to do the same thing
-ltd mh-350fr
-ltd ec-401
-Ibanez RGA42FM
-peavey valveking 112
-line 6 spider iii 30 watt
-pedalz
Don't use superglue. If you need something sticky get something like 3M Super 77. It's easier to remove than super glue. Just a little more messy in application as it's in a spray can. Cleans up well with alcohol.
My box of Velcro is clearly marked as Industrial Grade. It still doesn't stick to most of my pedals. It on the board so tight it'll never come off. It sticks to my Zendrive just fine as well. The old Zoom 505 and other multi-effects pedals don't take it unless I wipe them down with goof off, which melts into the plastic since it's Xylene. Alcohol doesn't do the trick for me. It's weird. I'm not resorting to super glue either.