pretty much everything you can find un-mixed stem tracks of.
-Ernie Ball Music Man JP6
-Ibanez UV777
-Fender Lonestar Deluxe
-Ibanez GRG 270b
-Yamaha F350
-Ibanez AE105TY

-Bugera 6262 head
-Bugera 212 cab
-Marshall Valvestate 8040

-Line 6 pod x3 live
-Line 6 guitarport
-Vox Ice 9 Overdrive
The problem is that it is usually very difficult to get un-mastered songs - especially of popular or "famous" songs. I mean, good luck getting an un-mastered version of That'll Be The Day by Buddy Holly, for instance.

You can't bake a cake that's already been baked, and you can't really master a song that's already been mastered. (never mind the fact that mastering is typically not done to a single song, and when it is, it is usually a mis-use of the word... but anyhow....)

Maybe someone here might be willing to send you an unmastered version of one of their songs?

CT
Could I get some more talent in the monitors, please?

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Chris is the king of relating music things to other objects in real life.
Practice your mixing. Once you get your mixes how you like them. Practice your mastering. As the axeman named chris once said "it is usually very difficult to get un-mastered songs".

Also try to read about the difference of mixing and mastering so you have an idea of what each entails. You master a collection of songs after you mix them all. The mastering process is to make sure they all flow between each other.
I found the original stems for Bohemian Rhapsody a while ago, and I know that Nine Inch Nails have released the stems for most of their stuff.

http://www.ninremixes.com/multitracks.php
Quote by griffRG7321
become a circumsizer, you get like £60,000 a year + tips.

Quote by Flying Couch
Because I'm not aerodynamic. All the other airborne furniture laugh at me.

LIKE PORTISHEAD?
Last edited by Sonny_sam at Mar 27, 2012,
Quote by Sonny_sam
I found the original stems for Bohemian Rhapsody a while ago, and I know that Nine Inch Nails have released the stems for most of their stuff.

http://www.ninremixes.com/multitracks.php

nin stems are mastered stems...so yeah...not really a way to practice mastering
The Bohemian Rhapsody and Killer Queen unmixed multitracks are some of the best you're going to get. There's also a ton of beatles out there as well as some other cool stuff like Long Train Runnin' and Heard It Through The Grapevine. None of them would be great practice for modern mastering techniques though.