Alright basically I'm looking for something that I can use to play guitar through my computer. I usually use POD Farm but I'm not using my Line 6 interface anymore, I upgraded to an MBox 3 and it won't work with POD Farm, so I'm looking for something else similar to that. I would prefer if it's something free, although I will look into some of the paid ones if they're worth it.
Quote by mespinos
Get Reaper. Download LePou's plugins. No need to spend money.

http://lepouplugins.blogspot.com/

This, LePou's plugins are awesome.
Between the velvet lies, there's a truth as hard as steel.
The vision never dies, life's a neverending wheel.
Also I loaded Reaper and it said I needed to get a product key, and that I was in a 30 day trial? I thought it was free, or did you just mean the plugins were?
Quote by The Vickshow
Also I loaded Reaper and it said I needed to get a product key, and that I was in a 30 day trial? I thought it was free, or did you just mean the plugins were?

they try scaring you, its free forever.
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

if you embrace inaccurate intonation it can be quite arousing.

I <3 TWEED
After the 30 day trial is over, it tells you that it would be nice of you to pay but you can still use it if you dont want to.

I intend to pay once I get a job....good work shouldnt go unpasid ......that said its nice of them to give you a choice especially for something as simple and effective as reaper. Its not fancy, but it gets the job done. And does it pretty nicely.
also check out ignite's Vst's. they make some cool amp models too but the go to ones are definitely lepou
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

I <3 TWEED
Alright so I have a plugin loaded with Reaper but I can't get any sound to play through my computer when I have speakers selected as the output. I can hear it fine when I select the MBox as the output, but the jack converter I have to switch from 3.55mm to 1/4 inch jack for the headphones makes it sound really distorted if I turn it up even a little bit so basically I need to be able to hear it through my computer. Any suggestions?

Also Reaper doesn't even show up in the Windows Sound Mixer when I open that up so I'm not sure what's going on. I have WaveOut as my audio system, with Input Device as Input(2-Avid Mbox) and Output Device as Speakers (High Definition Audio. The sample format is 32 bit, input/output channels are both 2, and sample rate is 44.1 kHz.

So given all that anyone know why it won't just play through my speakers? lol
After posting that I got Reaper to show up in the Windows Sound Mixer but it still isn't playing any sound
make sure the track is armed for recording, and if your seeing the levels and still cant hear, make sure to hit the button on the track that lets u monitor
Quote by kangaxxter

Quote by Blompcube

I <3 TWEED
Please check out the Recording forum, there are multiple threads in the stickies that answer your questions.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com