If anyone out there has this guitar, I'd like to know if this guitar is any good? And, if possible, a list of pros/cons, and more importantly a price range it is worth quality wise? Not retail

Help would be appreciated.

I was offered one for 200 $ and I was wondering if it was any good?
I use to have one, loved it to hell. Try before you buy but still I had a blast with mine, the fretwork was very good, the neck was super comfortable, the sound could be better but the stock pups beat out ibanez stock pups. The only con to it is that the floyd is a pain to deal with if you change tunings frequently. Otherwise everything is good, mine stayed in tune no matter how much I tried to be dime.
Quote by Darkdevil725
I use to have one, loved it to hell. Try before you buy but still I had a blast with mine, the fretwork was very good, the neck was super comfortable, the sound could be better but the stock pups beat out ibanez stock pups. The only con to it is that the floyd is a pain to deal with if you change tunings frequently. Otherwise everything is good, mine stayed in tune no matter how much I tried to be dime.

Would 200$ be an honest price to buy it for?
I agree with the above poster other then the floyd. Mine wont stay in tune worth shit. If I use the bar even for just a little vibrato the tuning drops about 1/4 tone. I installed a trem stabilizer (which works like a dream on my other guitars) and I still have this problem. I've since blocked the trem off.

For the price I think it is a great guitar. I know others with this guitar, they say their trem works fine unless getting really crazy with it.

The stock pups are rather weak in my opinion but then again I am used to active pups.

I think 200$ would be a fair price, is it new? I think I payed 279 for mine new?
f your penis keeps dipping in the toilet water........just toss it over your right shoulder...
Last edited by bortbort at Mar 26, 2012,
Quote by AgendaSuicide
Would 200$ be an honest price to buy it for?

If its in good condition and it plays well then go for it.
Quote by bortbort
I agree with the above poster other then the floyd. Mine wont stay in tune worth shit. If I use the bar even for just a little vibrato the tuning drops about 1/4 tone. I installed a trem stabilizer (which works like a dream on my other guitars) and I still have this problem. I've since blocked the trem off.

For the price I think it is a great guitar. I know others with this guitar, they say their trem works fine unless getting really crazy with it.

The stock pups are rather weak in my opinion but then again I am used to active pups.

I think 200$ would be a fair price, is it new? I think I payed 279 for mine new?

The guitar isn't new, slightly used, but it is in fine condition.

But I'd like to thank you all for the information. I really appreciate it.