Hi,

Does anyone use this software Open Metronome ?

http://openmetronome.sourceforge.net/

I looked over the software with my guitar teacher. He was wondering if there is a way to play more than one beat at the same time.

Like for exemple custom 133233

1 = Bass Drum 1

2 = Acoustic Snare

3 = Closed hi-hat

temp: 285

We would like to be able to have more than one beat play at the same time. Is that possible ? I don't play drum to it's kinda difficult for me to set. I know i could program a whole song in there but it would be real long.
Last edited by bast1981 at Mar 26, 2012,
Quote by whoomit
Thought this was basti95

that.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
all of the above
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by whoomit
Thought this was basti95

Quote by chev311e
this.

Quote by Todd Hart
that.

Quote by Godsmack_IV
those.

Quote by Trowzaa
all of the above

These.
Quote by R. Shackleford.
Glad to see the sex king getting some action I think it might be time for me to pull him out again tonight and take him for a spin around the rift.
I see boobs in your avatar.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by bast1981

Does anyone use this software Open Metronome ?

http://openmetronome.sourceforge.net/

I looked over the software with my guitar teacher. He was wondering if there is a way to play more than one beat at the same time.

If I'm understanding you correctly, what you need to do is put brackets around the voices you want to use for each beat.
E.g.,
(12)(32)(12)(32)
is four beats, the first and third will play voices 1 and 2 simultaneously, the second and fourth will play voices 3 and 2 simultaneously.
The "How to Use" section of the Open Metronome Website links to these and other details.
If you want to do something a bit more complicated, Hydrogen is a nice looking free drum machine. Guitar Pro is also pretty nice, and while it isn't free, it is IMO good for what it costs.
Open Metronome is a newer version of Weird Metronome. They both have the same user interface.