So recently i was given a new piece of gear.

Friends were on a trip through NM and decided to stop by some random tourist trap and got me some new gear!

REVIEW: The tone is out of this world. It has changed my playing style a lot in just a few short practices. I can play a lot faster i think, it's like time can stop for periods of time and suddenly i can shred like crazy. i didn't notice this until i listened to the recording i made of my practice. holy crap i think i riffed through a worm hole.

At first the recording was great, very clear, etc. The second time i watched it the image was really fuzzy, out of focus and the camera seemed jumpy which is weird because i had it on a tripod and it never moved.

anywho. on to pics.

I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
This post is full of win. Happy New Pick Day.

Just remember, you can pick your friends. And you can pick your nose. But you can't pick your friend's nose.
are you serious gregs?
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio 60's Tribute
SX stratocaster
MIA Fender Stratocaster
Vox AD50 Vox AC15C1 Vox AC30CC2X Laney LH50r
Guitar>Joe Bonamossa Crybaby > AquaPuss> Sparkle Drive> Green Rhino> DejaVibe> Amplifier
CROWN VIC
Quote by jetwash69
This post is full of win. Happy New Pick Day.

Just remember, you can pick your friends. And you can pick your nose. But you can't pick your friend's nose.

you can, they just dont like it. trust me.
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Roc8995
No.

Well, technically it could be done, but only in the same way that you could change a cat into a hamburger. It's an unpleasant process, and nobody is happy with the result.
Quote by Saturated Fat
are you serious gregs?

absolutely.

that thing with the video freaked me out.
Quote by gregs1020
... The tone is out of this world. It has changed my playing style a lot in just a few short practices. I can play a lot faster i think, it's like time can stop for periods of time and suddenly i can shred like crazy. i didn't notice this until i listened to the recording i made of my practice. holy crap i think i riffed through a worm hole.

At first the recording was great, very clear, etc. The second time i watched it the image was really fuzzy, out of focus and the camera seemed jumpy which is weird because i had it on a tripod and it never moved. ...

Gibson SG Special Faded(Super Distortion/PAF Pro)
Carvin V3M
Jet City JCA2112RC
Taylor 114e
Ibanez SR300e

Quote by Delanoir
In 60 years, there will still be Opeth.
You know why?
Death ain't got **** on Mikael.
this thread

Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
this thread is great..
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Roc8995
No.

Well, technically it could be done, but only in the same way that you could change a cat into a hamburger. It's an unpleasant process, and nobody is happy with the result.
lolwut
Call me Chris
Quote by jimihendrix6699
had a blast until the person in front of me whipped out his dick and started pissing all over the floor..

Ducks and guitars or fish and guitars. I lead a simple existence
i finally get some new gear and you guys all make fun of me.

unrelated: does anyone have a good tab to the theme from the x-files?
Quote by gregs1020

Pfft, do it by ear.
ahahahaha awesome
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I used to have an alien pick. But then it was abducted. Needless to say, I stay the hell away from them now.

Does yours glow in the dark too?????

Either way, nice plectrum sir.
Happy NPD. I have one or some of those except mine say something about the 50th anniversary - anniversary of the crash that is - so the pick may be 1998 vintage?
EBMM JP6, EBMM Bongo Bass 5-string, Heritage H140CM, ESP Tele Copy, ESP P-Bass Copy, ESP Maverick, Fender HM Strat, Ibanez ST-55, Epiphone Broadway, Taylor 310, Seagull S-12, Musicman Sixty-Five Reverb, Fender HRD, Ampeg B-25B
That actually is a pretty cool pick, though.

Also:
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--

just for the alien memes
Ibanez RG470AHZ
Squire Strat
Walden G630CE

Blackstar HT-40
Marshal MG30FX

OFFICIALLY A 'BEAUTIFUL PERSON'
Quote by giorgiot1020
So recently i was given a new piece of gear.

Friends were on a trip through NM and decided to stop by some random tourist trap and got me some new gear!

REVIEW: The tone is out of this world. It has changed my playing style a lot in just a few short practices. I can play a lot faster i think, it's like time can stop for periods of time and suddenly i can shred like crazy. i didn't notice this until i listened to the recording i made of my practice. holy crap i think i riffed through a worm hole.

At first the recording was great, very clear, etc. The second time i watched it the image was really fuzzy, out of focus and the camera seemed jumpy which is weird because i had it on a tripod and it never moved.

<pics>

The pick material looks interesting...looks like some sort of secreted resin.

...yeah.......but secreted from what?
man i hope this isn't hardened alien hate paste. eww.

i had it in my mouth.
What are aliens?
Guitars: Fender FSR Standard Strat, Squire Affinity Strat, Epiphone Nighthawk
Amps: Vox AC15C1, Roland Cube 15x, Peavey KB-1
Pedals: Digitech RP355, HD500, Joyo AC-Tone, EHX Soul Food
Quote by gregs1020
man i hope this isn't hardened alien hate paste. eww.

i had it in my mouth.

A day in the Marine Corps is like a day on the farm. Every meal's a banquet! Every paycheck a fortune! Every formation a parade! I LOVE the Corps!
Quote by CECamps
A day in the Marine Corps is like a day on the farm. Every meal's a banquet! Every paycheck a fortune! Every formation a parade! I LOVE the Corps!

hoo rah!
Quote by gregs1020

My friend worked it out once, It's very high up and is surprisingly entirely minor pentatonic from what i remember, used to think it was some kind of odd scale but it isn't.