Page 1 of 2
Now I am not an Ozzy diehard but after the baddest man in rock does reality T.V. With his manager(wife) and is zonked out of his mind ok I guess. But I just saw a colonoscopy give away commercial with them. Sharon did most of the talking of course, then Ozzy was like "ehh ugh yeah a colonoscopy." lol wtf! It is sad honestly. Lol a colonoscopy giveaway?!?!? Ozzy osbourne? Don't they still have Ozfest? Metal heads do like colonoscopies after all lol? Jkn.... But god damn how low will she take him? Ai
Ozzy is well whipped
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
Why is everyone obsessed over the singers, of the band he first got famous in he was the least talented and least interesting individual among them.
In my heart I'm with you

every night
I liked Ozzy when he was smearing his own shit on the walls.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I would hate to be Ozzy as this point in his life compared to the first 70% of it.

Imagine unlimited drugs drinks girls and spending slowly transitioning into having that dyke be your wife and drag you around all day.
Quote by garden of grey
I would hate to be Ozzy as this point in his life compared to the first 70% of it.

Imagine unlimited drugs drinks girls and spending slowly transitioning into having that dyke be your wife and drag you around all day.

He also almost died several times in those days and Sharon is probably the reason he is still alive.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
It's not rape if it's consensual.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55
He also almost died several times in those days and Sharon is probably the reason he is still alive.

I'm not saying he should still be doing that, he would be dead.

Just saiyan, I bet he feels bored.
I don't really dislike Sharon that much. She does her job as his manager. I'm not a 13 year old who gets upset about seeing his idol on tv
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55
I'm not a 13 year old who gets upset about seeing his idol on tv

Well I must differ.

If I were Ozzy I would not want such a commanding wife (outside of keeping my crazy self alive) or want to be some mtv star as an old man. It's not like he needs to constantly promo. I don't really know what he wants, just pointing out the severe lifestyle change.
He regrets the Osbournes show, the entire family does. All MTV did was paint them in a one-sided, dysfunctional view, with the occasional feel-good tidbit.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Quote by garden of grey
Well I must differ.

If I were Ozzy I would not want such a commanding wife (outside of keeping my crazy self alive) or want to be some mtv star as an old man. It's not like he needs to constantly promo. I don't really know what he wants, just pointing out the severe lifestyle change.

If you were Ozzy then you'd probably be in love with Sharon.
Quote by garden of grey
Well I must differ.

2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG

Now fellow named horsedick.mpeg, I know you may think women don't count, but I think they do.
Quote by Gibson_SG_uzr55
He regrets the Osbournes show, the entire family does. All MTV did was paint them in a one-sided, dysfunctional view, with the occasional feel-good tidbit.

Which is why it's getting an animated reboot.
http://thecelebritycafe.com/feature/2012/03/osbournes-will-return-tv-new-animated-show
Quote by garden of grey
Now fellow named horsedick.mpeg, I know you may think women don't count, but I think they do.

wat
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Not a virgin niggar (doesn't make me a player or even a srs relationship guy though, not at all), you probably get all the bitches with your horse dick yourself.

EDIT:

Checked fb, profile pic is anime, nevermind, your claims of a horse dick will never save you.
Last edited by garden of grey at Mar 27, 2012,
Quote by garden of grey
Not a virgin niggar (doesn't make me a player or even a srs relationship guy though, not at all), you probably get all the bitches with your horse dick yourself.

EDIT:

Checked fb, profile pic is anime, nevermind, your claims of a horse dick will never save you.

You apparently didn't check that I was engaged. Good job sir, good job.

I love how you're pathetic enough to check my Facebook to insult me.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495

Quote by JayT44

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
You apparently didn't check that I was engaged.

Ooooooh congratulations. When are you getting married?
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
June 2013

What if it rains?

EDIT: Nvm, I forgot June is summer for you guys.
Quote by devourke
What if it rains?

EDIT: Nvm, I forgot June is summer for you guys.

It still rains in summer here. It's going to be inside anyway, I wouldn't stand to be in a wedding tux in the 100+ F (37+ C) degree heat outside.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495

Quote by JayT44

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
It still rains in summer here. It's going to be inside anyway, I wouldn't stand to be in a wedding tux in the 100+ F (37+ C) degree heat outside.

28C is too hot for me. Good luck with that wedding though, hope you have a long and happy marriage.
^
That was really sweet of you.

Now let's get back to bitching and moaning about Sharon being the devil incarnate or whatever it is you kids do these days.
Quote by treysonpwaters
Now I am not an Ozzy diehard but after the baddest man in rock does reality T.V. With his manager(wife) and is zonked out of his mind ok I guess. But I just saw a colonoscopy give away commercial with them. Sharon did most of the talking of course, then Ozzy was like "ehh ugh yeah a colonoscopy." lol wtf! It is sad honestly. Lol a colonoscopy giveaway?!?!? Ozzy osbourne? Don't they still have Ozfest? Metal heads do like colonoscopies after all lol? Jkn.... But god damn how low will she take him? Ai

wat

was it an advert where the osbournes were offering to pay for someone else to have a colonoscopy?
In all fairness Ozzy would have got nowhere near as far into stardom as he did without Sharon. She was a genius when it came to marketing Ozzy after Sabbath. She kept him going and kept the cash rolling in.

Hell she's the main bread winner in the house now anyway what with all the TV she does.
Given he seems to like her, she survived cancer, RJD, a colleague, didn't, and the main purpose of a colonoscopy is finding a certain type of cancer, I'm willing to bet he's not doing it unwillingly.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
Quote by daytripper75
Who cares? Ozzy hasn't been relevant in at least 25 years.

yea its not like he is famous or anything
Quote by dazed60

Isn't he famous for writing that one song....what was it.

Love Train? No.... Soul Train?
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by angusfan16
Isn't he famous for writing that one song....what was it.

Love Train? No.... Soul Train?

Freight Train, man. Come on, it has Randy Rhoads' worst solo ever.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by dazed60

I never said he wasn't. I'm just saying nothing he's done recently is worth mentioning. He's famous for things he did 30-40 years ago.
I only really like Ozzy and Sabbath in years 1968-1979. Never cared for his solo career or Sabbath with Dio.
Guitars:
Fender Highway One Stratocaster
Gretsch G5120
1973 Japanese Les Paul

Amp:
Vox AC30C2

Effects:
MJM Brit Bender MKII tonebender clone
Boss Blues-Driver
Fulltone Clyde Standard Wah
EHX Holy Grail Reverb
Catalinbread Echorec
Misleading thread title. Thought Ozzy had said in an interview 'she rapes me man' or something to that effect.
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
Quote by dazed60
wat

was it an advert where the osbournes were offering to pay for someone else to have a colonoscopy?

Yes. Exactly that.

I forgot she did have cancer so that does make a little more sense though. Just kind of funny to see this corpse of a dude getting clearly cashed in on.
Quote by daytripper75
I never said he wasn't. I'm just saying nothing he's done recently is worth mentioning. He's famous for things he did 30-40 years ago.

Scream was a pretty good album
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

Quote by TunerAddict

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
Page 1 of 2