When I say this look, I mean the fake, TOWIE look? I mean is it cos they think it makes them look good?

pics here
I mean it must cost a fortune to do and take a hell of a lot of time. Most men (myself included) prefer more natural girls. I mean fair enough if they find it fun but whenever I see girls like this, I stay well away cos they're pretty likely to be shallow and simple (not always) and lack any sophistication. I completely understand why women would use makeup as if well applied it can improve your attractiveness a fair bit but I just cant understand this.
Wow. This is like 5 spam posts in the last 10 minutes. What the hell is going on?
Quote by strat0blaster
This is terrible advice. Even worse than the useless dry, sarcastic comment I made.

Quote by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.
Quote by stonyman65
Wow. This is like 5 spam posts in the last 10 minutes. What the hell is going on?

adbots are growing smart and working together.

*reported.
(not you, the adbots :P)
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Roc8995
No.

Well, technically it could be done, but only in the same way that you could change a cat into a hamburger. It's an unpleasant process, and nobody is happy with the result.
i can't tell if this is an adbot

Oh god, they're improving
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...