So, i have a really important gig this Friday night, and yesterday i came down with flu.
I took a bunch of flu medicine, so i'm feeling a lot better today; the problem is my voice is still in pretty bad shape... Even though tonight i have band practice, i'm going to take it easy and not push the voice too hard.

I'm taking an anti-inflammatory to heal my pharynx, but it's still very sore. Furthermore, since i have a bit of nasal congestion, my voice sounds really nasal (you know... sounds like i have the flu ).

What can i do to drastically improve my voice condition until this Friday night?
Cancelling the gig is NOT an option, and i need to sound the best i can...

Thank you very much for your help!
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
I rock tea with honey and lemon, as far as meds go you pretty much did all that can be done there isn't really a "solve all things" cure.

If you have a humidifier crank it up a bit the extra humidity helps, other than that just taking it easy is the best way to get better.
Quote by BigHeadClan
I rock tea with honey and lemon, as far as meds go you pretty much did all that can be done there isn't really a "solve all things" cure.

If you have a humidifier crank it up a bit the extra humidity helps, other than that just taking it easy is the best way to get better.

Thanks for the tip about tea with honey and lemon. I'm definitely going to do that.

As far as the humidifier goes, i don't have one... But maybe i can improvise a solution to that end.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112