Hey guys,

How big is an Epiphone Riviera compared to a Les Paul ?

I would like to buy a Riviera but I'm afraid it will look too big on me. I'm something like 5.8ft (178cm) and 136 pounds (62kg) just to give you an idea.

Unfortunately I can't try it in a store, the only guitar store around doesn't have Epiphone.

Thanks !
might not be much help as I've never played one but I've seen them next to les pauls and there quite a bit larger
It's gonna look HUGE compared to your Les Paul

but it's still not too bad.. takes some getting used to..

I'm 6 foot, >200 lbs..
I Play Guitar
Some Like it
Some don't
I don't care
Beats Workin'
OLD GUYS RULE!!!!
Les Pauls actually have pretty small bodies, just thicker than the average. That Riviera looks like it might have a 15" or 13" wide body, which is pretty big alone and considerably wider/longer than an LP.
So what if it's big?? (That's what she said.)

If you want it, buy it. Then rock the sh*t out of it.
haha! thanks a lot guys, so it is indeed very big.

psychi killer : well it will look stupid if the guitar is covers half my body... !
Quote by alans056
haha! thanks a lot guys, so it is indeed very big.

psychi killer : well it will look stupid if the guitar is covers half my body... !

Who gives a **** how it looks!? It's all about how it sounds baby!
I have the P93 riviera and a les paul....trust me its bigger. I'm 5'6" and 200 lbs and it still looks big on me compared to my les paul. But look at Noel Gallagher, hes a skinny dude and all he plays is the 335 body style guitar and it looks alright on him. Whatever sound ya wanna go for should be the final factor.
try one of these.

(Invalid img)

thank me later.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Im 5'9 and 115 lb. I rock My 335 and its great. I have no prob, looks great ;D
-Jake Blackwood