Hey, Recordings forum.

I'm looking for a good, free VST drum machine, that I can change the samples on. I use Cubase, and I cannot get HaLion to give me a good snare sound, but I've got some good samples to use.

Help me?
Your flesh means more than you.
No profit...
For once no profit...

Quote by She
That's what.

CHECK IT OUT NOW
FUNK SOUL BROTHER
Quote by GazzaCee
Hey, Recordings forum.

I'm looking for a good, free VST drum machine, that I can change the samples on. I use Cubase, and I cannot get HaLion to give me a good snare sound, but I've got some good samples to use.

Help me?

Quote by GazzaCee
I'm looking for a good, free VST drum machine, that I can change the samples on. I use Cubase, and I cannot get HaLion to give me a good snare sound

Quote by GazzaCee
a good, free VST drum machine, that I can change

Quote by GazzaCee
free

Anyway, I don't have the time to pirate it, plus you can't change the samples, plus I already tried it, and I'm not a big fan.

Any others?
Your flesh means more than you.
No profit...
For once no profit...

Quote by She
That's what.

CHECK IT OUT NOW
FUNK SOUL BROTHER
Five seconds of Googling told me that Addictive Drums is $150.

@Gazza - what version of Cubase are you using? There are so many decent snare sounds within HalionOne, I'm surprised that you can't find what you're looking for. So, I'm wondering if you're using another version.

CT
Could I get some more talent in the monitors, please?

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Chris is the king of relating music things to other objects in real life.
With Drum Machines you get what you pay for. Best thing to do is try and find some decent free drum samples and load them up in your sampler.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!