hey guys, I dont think this has been asked before.

what have you connected to your USB ports and are you using any usb hubs? just wondering.

I'm having USB light on most of the time, a USB mouse and my iPod's sync cable. that's 3 usb ports on my netbook. Other than that I plug my audio interface in and will be plugging the usb/midi keyboard controller I'm waiting for
At the moment I have nothing connected. If I have anything connected it will probably be either my external or my MP3 player.
waasa lava lamp!

Looks sam b I'm not in the pictuer!:

Last edited by whoomit at Mar 27, 2012,
I have a receiver for my wireless usb mouse connected all the time, and the others vary between my ipod cable, printer, and power for my laptop platform fan. It works.
My mouse is hooked up through USB. Unless I'm using my Rosetta Stone headphones or a flash drive, that's it.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
I have a 10-hub and it's still not enough...

2 MIDI controllers,
3 external HDD's
iLok, Vienna Key
Mouse
Bamboo tablet
Apple USB link

Then I have direction connections to my audio interface and printer.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
One USB port goes to fans (one cable with two fans and a USB passthrough to connect the third), one to a mouse, and the third has a 4-port hub on it with a mini usb cable, an iPod cable, and a bluetooth dongle attached with the fourth being used for anything that doesn't stay around long, like thumb drives. If I'm doing anything where I for some reason feel the hub speed is a crutch, I just remove the hub and use the port for only that one thing (usually when backing up a lot of data to an external).
Steam /PSN/Most Accounts - rjdusa
SCII: rjdusa :351
Mini Speakers, Mouse, External Hard Drives, Sony RAGA charging thingy... that's basically it.
._.

GRAY RAINBOW

Quote by Xiaoxi
I have a 10-hub and it's still not enough...

2 MIDI controllers,
3 external HDD's
iLok, Vienna Key
Mouse
Bamboo tablet
Apple USB link

Then I have direction connections to my audio interface and printer.

*obligatory picture of Xzibit talking about hubs connected to hubs*

I have two 1TB external hard drives and my mobile phone connected to my laptop. If you're counting non-USB too, I have my headphones, my laptop's power cable, and my ethernet cable connected to it too.