Marshall DSL 40C
Gibson Les Paul Classic Lemonburst 2014
ENGL Fireball 60
Peavey 5150 412 Straight
CRATE Blue Voodoo BV120HB
CRATE GT412SL 4x12 Cab
Peavey Vypyr 15
Schecter C1-Elite w/Duncan Distortions
As a vocalist I will say that chorus is too close to the original to be your own twist on it, and it's not close enough to the original to be considered a solid cover. I suggest you pick what you are doing there. You also are exaggerating some of the slurs in the chorus, which can get annoying quick. They should be smooth not overwhelming, try not to let people know when you're switching from mixed to chest vocals.
I was really excited when I seen someone post this because I love this song and it is definitly a challange vocally.I am going to have to agree completely with Slayton101 though.The chorus is pretty hard to listen to.You seem to have good pitch control but I don't think this is a good style for you.
Quote by lol2theworld
I was about to diss kornflipsk8er, but then i realized hes an 03er and im an 09er.
I am inferior to him.

Quote by metalh3ad88
I am fairly certain that kornflipsk8er is GOD!!!11!!!!1!!
I won't be as harsh as the above postings. I actually think you do fine during the verses, and I will agree the chorus wavering on the first word in each line can get to be a bit repetetive, but I don't think it's hard to listen to. Thought it was a pretty decent cover really.
After listening to the chorus, I agree with you guys, this was my first recording in this vocal range and I'm still practicing. Thanks for the comments
Marshall DSL 40C
Gibson Les Paul Classic Lemonburst 2014
ENGL Fireball 60
Peavey 5150 412 Straight
CRATE Blue Voodoo BV120HB
CRATE GT412SL 4x12 Cab
Peavey Vypyr 15
Schecter C1-Elite w/Duncan Distortions
Awesome cover man, seriously. I actually loved the vocals, very Layne like and pretty powerful I thought. The guitar was good too, nice tone and great solo. I've done a couple of Alice covers myself if you wouldn't mind checking them out! See the link below.
o.0
Is it just me, or does he sound incredibly like Richard Cheese?
But yeah, pretty good, just work on the chorus.
Quote by GuitarGod_92
when I die of a brain aneurysm I want it on record that its the film threads fault

Quote by GuitarGod_92
Movies are all bad every last one of them

Quote by yope
Fungus has a right to exist. It's a valid life form.