So the thing is that I want to add some cool neon like colors to my gear and I found this:
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/accessories/musicians-gear-braided-instrument-cable-1-4
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/accessories/rapco-horizon-instrument-cable
and this:
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/accessories/live-wire-advantage-series-1-4-straight-instrument-cable
(I know the third one is black only, but is cheap and I'd like to have another one for emergency)
I've never used them and I have to order them by internet, so trying them is not possible.

Also do you know any good guitar strings that resist rusting and are colored?

Thanks in advance.
I've had to fix every musician's gear cable I've bought.
So try the rapco.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
I have a live wire one and it works great but if you want color then go with those.
This sig will self-destruct in 5 seconds.

Hot e-cousin of girlgerms007

I love Tracie.

Soundcloud
Ok, but what about the strings, does anybody knows a good brand of colored strings? :/
DR are the only ones I can think of.
This sig will self-destruct in 5 seconds.

Hot e-cousin of girlgerms007

I love Tracie.

Soundcloud
Quote by richi223
Ok, but what about the strings, does anybody knows a good brand of colored strings? :/

I think I remember seeing ads in magazines for DR strings. The got some neon ones
Quote by richi223

Colored strings are a joke. They come off all over your guitar and your fingers in minutes. Only acceptable (not gonna question why you'd want to) for aesthetics, if you're playing a show or recording a music video or something. For regular use, really a PITA.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Coloured strings are for people using My Little Pony as a backdrop.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
I got colored strings on one of my guitars, but my My Little Pony backdrop was on backorder :/

As everyone says though, they're a joke as the coating disappears quickly.
I just got mine for fun, since they went on my all matte black Gibson LP Gothic that I just fitted pickups with black magnetic poles to...so I thought it'd be cool to see how it looked in all black...it was very cool...but shortlived
Things with strings:
Ibanez J.Custom, Prestiges, RG8, SR5 bass etc
LP's, Strat, Tele
Noiseboxes:
ENGL Retro Tube 50
5150 III 50W
Orange Terror Bass
Thanks guys, I think I'll go only with the cables, because I also found really bad reviews about the strings.