I'm not one of the types who posts purely just to raise my post count, but I've noticed lately that mine never goes up. I found it kind of odd. It hovers around 146 constantly.

I checked all the posts I've ever made, and there are over 500 total, so something strange goes on there. Anyone know?
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Pit posts don't go towards your overall post count, dawg
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
Quote by bastards
Pit posts don't go towards your overall post count, dawg

orly?

Well that's the thread then. Thankee.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
58 lol. Obviously I'm a Pit dweller.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
News columns? I think those go towards your post count. Actually I think anything you post that isn't in the pit goes to your post count.....

╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
Quote by SG_dave
Weird.

Maybe the fact you've never posted anywhere other than here means it's glitched.

Beat the system.
Quote by SG_dave
Weird.

Maybe the fact you've never posted anywhere other than here means it's glitched.

It's glitched for me too. I used to have like 1000 posts and all of them were in the pit, but then I posted in a thread that got moved and it got reset. I went back and deleted the post and now I'm up to like 12.
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Quote by Jon777
I've always wondered why posts in the Pit don't count. Can't think of any good reason.

I think it's pretty obvious. Can you imagine how high of a count the 3 users in the Ban The User Above You thread would have?
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412
Quote by bastards
I think it's pretty obvious. Can you imagine how high of a count the 3 users in the Ban The User Above You thread would have?

I wonder if it'd still be active if the other two left. Probably.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Quote by Jon777
I've always wondered why posts in the Pit don't count. Can't think of any good reason.

Elitism.

"DUDE! You've been here 3 years longer than me but only have like 4 posts. You don't know how shit in here rolls. I've got 20,000 posts in The Pit so I pretty much run this place"
-Jewchords

Or something like that?
Quote by bastards

Quote by SG_dave
Elitism.

"DUDE! You've been here 3 years longer than me but only have like 4 posts. You don't know how shit in here rolls. I've got 20,000 posts in The Pit so I pretty much run this place"
-Jewchords

Or something like that?

Eh, I guess I can see that. But then why not get rid of the post count altogether?
Quote by Jon777
Eh, I guess I can see that. But then why not get rid of the post count altogether?

I dunno. Ask Zappp!
╘MESHUG╦G╗AH

Ibanez ARX 350
Dunlop 535Q
Ibanez TS9
Peavey TransTube Supreme
DRIVE Elite straight 412