Because i checked their site on tracking stuff,and it seems they haven't updated till later on today.
They don't update as often as I'd like.

And they have some dumb shipping policies. I had a package shipped from about two hours from where I live, and they sent it to another state to be sent through a sort facility before sending it to me.

In that time I could have just picked the damn thing up myself.
Quote by jetfuel495

And they have some dumb shipping policies. I had a package shipped from about two hours from where I live, and they sent it to another state to be sent through a sort facility before sending it to me.

Was it dildos? I bet it was dildos
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Well Axelfur, it seems that your new crotchless fursuit is now at the bottom of the Pacific Ocean.
XBOX LIVE Gamertag: Jazz Funeral
Currently killing with The Nunts crew in Max Payne 3

Quote by Weaponized
ON LIGHTNING.
Their tracking is terrible. I've yet to have something shipped by them that actually shows up on their tracking before I receive it.
I have a huge fear if rays.
USPS is going downhill in the sense that no one sends physical paper messages to each other anymore, and the only volume going through is business related shit. The paper delivery mode of transmission will soon cease to be, and we'll see it through the slow degradation of USPS paper mail. They'll eventually become a package-oriented company, though letters will still be sent on occasion. It will still continue to be an operating part of government regardless.

p.s. The USPS cycling team in the days before heavy scandal had awesome jerseys. Fucking cool shit.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Last edited by darkstar2466 at Mar 27, 2012,
Quote by jetfuel495
It was actually these dildos:

FTFY

Dude, nice
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Quote by jetfuel495

This

So much This

I avoid USPS whenever I can
Quote by Scruff17
Kiss a guy and tell her it means nothing to you. Then die a little inside knowing that it did.

Flippin Tables
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

PSN: Chuche_02
i used to complain about USPS, but media mail is awesome.

unless you have a shitty mail carrier who literally throws packages onto your porch to save the effort of walking an extra 10 feet, regardless of the fact that it says "fragile"
Quote by jakesmellspoo
i used to complain about USPS, but media mail is awesome.

unless you have a shitty mail carrier who literally throws packages onto your porch to save the effort of walking an extra 10 feet, regardless of the fact that it says "fragile"

Unless you live in a newer neighborhood where they give you community mailboxes

I've also not been too happy with Fedex. UPS ftw basically.
I have a huge fear if rays.
yep my town has 160,000 people with over 300000 living within 45 miles. they shut down the letter sorting operation in town and moved it 5 hours drive away. it sucks
[Cool Post-N00b of the Pedalboard Thread]
Guitars:Fender Am. Standard Telecaster, Gibson SG
Amp:Fender Blues Jr.
Pedals:EQD Dream Crusher->Polytune->PH-1r->Fulldrive 2->Barber LTD->Catalinbread DLS->CE-3->Strymon El Capistan->EQD Ghost Echo
USPS has always been great for me. UPS on the other hand is a company run by assholes. They overcharge and the drivers can't be ****ed to knock on the gate, give the slightest notification that they're outside. Instead I need to call their supervisor after the third "failed to deliver" notice they stick to my mailbox and hope they bother the next time.

Oh yes, I'm mad
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Anyway I have technically statutory raped #nice

Quote by EndThecRinge51
once a girl and i promised to never leave each other

since that promise was broken

i dont make promises any more
I've found FedEx to be decent. The only problem I've had is a store near here where a woman took 2.5 hours to package my stuff up to send across the country. Granted I had a lot of recording gear and instruments, but she kept stopping to talk/smoke/service someone else. What the heck? That's bad work ethic.
Quote by WCPhils
According to that chart, women like men with a Pringle canister down there.
Michael Kelly Patriot Glory
Ibanez RG8
Blackstar HT 20 w/ Jet City cab
whole bunch o' pedals
Quote by jetfuel495
It was actually these records:

American Football is god tier.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
I put a letter in my mailbox on friday that was going to germany and it just there today (tuesday). its not too bad.
When you consider the fact that they don't get to pick and choose only the most profitable routes like FedEx and UPS do, I think the USPS is doing alright.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by megano28
USPS has always been great for me. UPS on the other hand is a company run by assholes. They overcharge and the drivers can't be ****ed to knock on the gate, give the slightest notification that they're outside. Instead I need to call their supervisor after the third "failed to deliver" notice they stick to my mailbox and hope they bother the next time.

Oh yes, I'm mad

This.

OT: It also depends where you live and if the workers scan the packages. I know, my dad works for the USPS.
STಠ_ಠ
Thread has been successfully derailed to American Football discussion.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by GodofCheesecake
Thread has been successfully derailed to American Football discussion.

You say that like it's a bad thing.

So, I heard Mike Shanahan met with Peyton Manning. What are your thoughts on that?
Naw it really has gone to shit, especially if you live in a large city. I'm in San Francisco and had a package sent to me from only about 125 miles away. When it was first delivered I had missed the delivery because I had not gotten back to my room before it had been delivered. I'm in a dorm without a doorman to sign for shit so they took to a holding facility. No biggy they offer a re-deliver option. but that shit don't work! I ended up waiting a month before going to the holding centre to see what the hell they were doing, I had gone previously and they said it was out for delivery yet that shit still didn't come. Once i had gotten down there my package was just sitting on the ground behind several other undelivered packages who knows what they were going to do with it.

tl;dr nope they're shit and and everybody is/should be using independent delivers i.e. Fedex etc.
Yes, I have done that, and it indeed, was incredible.

Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean they're not there...

"Pursue Happiness, With Diligence"
Quote by megano28

Oh yes, I'm mad

Yeah,UPS seems to overcharge,as well as sending a package at 5AM. Who the heck is awake at 5AM anyway?
USPS, UPS, and FedEx all suck.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
I think they're pretty awesome. I wouldn't mind being a mailman. My stuff always comes in on time. No problem at all.

Shame about the decline of letters though.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by R8:31b

tl;dr nope they're shit and and everybody is/should be using independent delivers i.e. Fedex etc.

This seems to have happened because you lived in a dorm. I live in Los Angeles, 5 minutes from a post office and their service has always been impeccable. I've never had an issue where I had to use my insurance.

Quote by Axelfox
Yeah,UPS seems to overcharge,as well as sending a package at 5AM. Who the heck is awake at 5AM anyway?

My issue wasn't the delivery time, if they bothered to care enough to yell out UPS even one time, I'd be waiting at 4:45am. The problem is that every time I've ever used UPS(and I mean every time) I sit out in my living room for 4-5 hours waiting for the package to arrive. When I'm there I never hear anything, no knocking no nothing, I give the occasional glance but nothing. Come 3-4pm one of my siblings or parent come in with the notification, asking me what happened. It's frustrating. USPS? They knock. FedEx? They give a shout or two. UPS see a locked gate and can't be ****ed with trying. Not the second time. Not even the third. I have to call them and get loud or they won't bother. That's why I have a no UPS policy now whenever I buy or sell on eBay. I won't give that company a dime.

This is not even mentioning that out of the 4-5 times I've used them, an amp I bought was broken and they decided not to cover it with the insurance I bought.

Seriously fuck UPS
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Anyway I have technically statutory raped #nice

Quote by EndThecRinge51
once a girl and i promised to never leave each other

since that promise was broken

i dont make promises any more