Poll: Do you have allergies?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you have allergies?
Yes, I have hay fever.
26 22%
Yes, I have food allergies.
7 6%
Yes, I have hay fever AND food allergies.
10 8%
Yes, other (specify)
26 22%
No, allergy free master race reporting in.
49 42%
Voters: 118.
Page 1 of 2
Do you? If so, what kind? I'm allergic to any plant that grows, especially to grass and cedar. I wake up every day stuffed up until I take my medicine and I get allergies shots every week. They're getting better with treatment, but they're pretty bad. I cut the grass saturday and I still feel like I'm sick.

Sorry, I had to redo the thread, I messed it up the first time.
Quote by WCPhils
According to that chart, women like men with a Pringle canister down there.
Michael Kelly Patriot Glory
Ibanez RG8
Blackstar HT 20 w/ Jet City cab
whole bunch o' pedals
Last edited by OfCourseNot at Mar 27, 2012,
No.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Of course not. I'm not a freak.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
I'm allergic to some dog breeds, fresh-cut grass (uncut grass doesn't do anything), and ragweed. But I only get hives or watery eyes, I'm not deathly allergic to anything, which I imagine would be a huge pain.

I'd hate to be allergic to peanuts.
Master Race Ftw!!!

EDIT: Damn UG cap lock blocker!

I'm so cool that I used to be allergic to cats/dogs, but manned up.
Last edited by Myaccount876 at Mar 27, 2012,
Quote by Jon777
Mold, pollen, and dust mites. Allergies suck.

This. Plus one food item and some medicines.
In my heart I'm with you

every night
I'm about to reveal my hick roots here:

I'm only really allergic to Rabbit Brush.
language
jazyk
kieli
язык
العربية

My Tumblr: Lots of artist recommendations, album reviews, and ideas about music (as well as some film and bike stuff).

Go Sharks! Go Wings! Go Flyers! Go Kings!
Touching grass gives me hives and itches like crazy. When cutting grass, I have to take benadryl (in addition to my allergy meds) before and wear long pants and a mask so I don't breathe in as much pollen. It sucks because I love to go camping and hiking, but I sometimes don't have a choice.
Quote by WCPhils
According to that chart, women like men with a Pringle canister down there.
Michael Kelly Patriot Glory
Ibanez RG8
Blackstar HT 20 w/ Jet City cab
whole bunch o' pedals
having a hay fever attack right now, this shit cray
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
I took a bite out of a piece of salmon once and ended up in the hospital.Turned out i was allergic to salmon.great way to find out,eh?

Nope. No allergies.

Actually, I think I have extremely mild allergies. Sometimes extended breathing in of dust from hay bales will make my nose runny. And also, grass to skin contact makes me itch. But other than that, nothing bothers me. Can cut the grass fine, be outdoors fine with no problems with pollen, be around all pets, etc. it's awesome. Everyone else in my family has allergies, so I like to rub it in their faces.

Quote by chev311e
inb4 of course not
God damn you I was going to inb4 that
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: Pink Floyd

#Ziggy2017
Yeah, I have some rough days in spring. By far the worst symptom is itchy eyes. Goddamn, it makes me want to gouge my eyes out with a spoon sometimes.

I've also developed an allergy to raw apple and raw almonds in the last year or so. Which sucks, cause I love apples, but they make my lips swell and hurt now. Only raw though, so I think it must be some chemical in the skin of each that gets roasted out or something.
penicillin and non hypo allergenic dogs. cats don't seem to do anything though :/
penicillin.. all it does is give me a mild rash, so its not life threatening.
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Roc8995
No.

Well, technically it could be done, but only in the same way that you could change a cat into a hamburger. It's an unpleasant process, and nobody is happy with the result.
Quote by rocknroll93
penicillin.. all it does is give me a mild rash, so its not life threatening.

lucky bastard. mine used to be life threatening when i was a kid, but hopefully my body at least partially grew out of that.
Yea, the pollen and dustmites in the air make me sneeze and give me itchy throat
Trust me, I'm a Jedi.

Quote by Minkaro
You must control your use of the force, young Trizek.
Last edited by Trizek at Mar 28, 2012,
Quote by Jon777
Mold, pollen, and dust mites. Allergies suck.

this. I get really congested and thn my ears start buzzing from all the pressure.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Ashe_Mc
lucky bastard. mine used to be life threatening when i was a kid, but hopefully my body at least partially grew out of that.

I too have a serious allergy to penicillin. Took it once when in the hospital for viral gastroenteritis and had an anaphylactic reaction within minutes.

I was 15 when that happened... haven't had any since then. Don't really intend on testing those waters again.
Quote by wahappen

This is a guitar community not Romper Room.
Seasonal allergies, and apples here. And some cats, but only some, and I eventually stop being allergic to individual ones after a while.

Allergy buddies with crossback! Except mine is all apples, and apple products. I can't gen have fruit juices if there's a lot of apple in it. And almost all fruit juice has apple in it .
Last edited by Dirge Humani at Mar 28, 2012,
Lactose intolerant, also cats, but I think everyone gets the sniffles from cats.
Yeap. No idea to what though, I just know that it's most prevalent during Winter.
Check out my lyrics! (C4C)

Critical Condition
Tombstone

Quote by SteveHouse
That's actually the point of this. Tell your inner editor to shut the fock up and just write.
So far, I don't think I have an allergies to anything.

GRAY RAINBOW

I used to. Dogs, cats, dust, and pollen. Couldn't have a dog until I was older.

In my twenties, they just all disappeared one day out of the blue. I think your body changes like every seven years and you can either acquire allergies or build up a resistance.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Last edited by mystical_1 at Mar 28, 2012,
Penicillin, pollen, and dust. When I was little I was allergic to cats, but I'm not anymore.

Also, do you intentionally make all of your threads so your username is relevant?
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Suprised there's not more peanut allergies listed.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Page 1 of 2