Boy Scout
77 46%
Partner
36 21%
Monkey
55 33%
Voters: 168.
Page 1 of 4
You wake up to find yourself tied up in a 747. Your captors inform you that you are being taken to an uncharted tropical island, where you will be left for 20 years and then retrieved. There is no way to leave the island before this time expires. The island is rich with wild boars (and other tasty animals), many different types of fruit and plenty of fresh water sources. You may pick one of the following three packages for the duration of your stay:

1. An experienced boy scout joins you. While well prepared for the wilderness, he is annoying and difficult to manage. Along with him, you receive a duffel bag filled with various survival tools, a tent, and several books on wilderness survival. At the end of the 20 years you receive 100 million dollars.

2. Your dream woman/man comes along, completely in love with you and willing to help in whatever way s/he can. Along with him/her, you will have a house on the island, complete with furniture, lighting, plumbing, and a kitchen with a refrigerator containing infinite food (but no beverages). 10 years into your stay, your house will burn down, destroying all your possessions and killing your partner. This is unavoidable and non-negotiable.

3. You get a monkey companion who is loyal to you and with whom you are able to communicate simple commands to (such as "go gather coconuts"). This monkey will not harm you. Along with it, you receive a bag of unlimited marijuana (and whatever you may need to smoke it), a cooler with unlimited alcohol, an armchair and an HD tablet containing 20 TB of the movies, music, television and ebooks of your choice. At the end of the 20 years, you must kill your monkey before you can leave the island.

So which would you choose?
My signature lacks content. It is, however, blue.
I take optin 2 bcuz Id stay in da houz wit mi lovr so we cud die 2gethr bcuz im all romantc n shih lik dat lolz.

Probably option 1. In all likelihood, the experience would make him less of a prick, and he would be very mature by the end of the 20 years. Also, I'm a Catholic priest.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Last edited by eGraham at Mar 28, 2012,
What if my dream partner is a monkey?
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
you had me at unlimited marijuana
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
Probably boy scout. As much as I'd love to have a monkey, I wouldn't be able to kill it. And I don't smoke. The lover would be great, but after the ten years, it'd be "what the hell do I do now?" The boy scout is the only one that would have a chance of not ending with soul-deadening emptiness.
language
jazyk
kieli
язык
العربية

My Tumblr: Lots of artist recommendations, album reviews, and ideas about music (as well as some film and bike stuff).

Go Sharks! Go Wings! Go Flyers! Go Kings!
Number 1.

I can gain his knowledge by feasting on the deliciousness contained within his cranial cavity.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
The boy scout. I am one myself ( true story), so we'd get along. I would possibly become gay but so what.
Quote by Jyrgen
The boy scout. I am one myself ( true story), so we'd get along. I would possibly become gay but so what.

You were a boyscout??
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

All three equal heaps of sex, But I'd prefer the woman so probably 2, though three would be fun to.
I choose Option 4.

GOD MODE.
You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
2 never mentions you leave the island.

3, I suppose. Annoying boyscouts are annoying.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

hrm.. probably number 2..
I could go 1, but ill kill the little shit.
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Roc8995
No.

Well, technically it could be done, but only in the same way that you could change a cat into a hamburger. It's an unpleasant process, and nobody is happy with the result.
But you never leave the island if you pick 2.

nnnokay.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry

i like romance and junk.

how perfect is that? live and die with the person you love... plus they can look and act however you want, plus you have an infinite source of sustenance.
Quote by mystical_1
But you never leave the island if you pick 2.

nnnokay.

Do pit monkeys really have that short a memory span when it comes to reading?

Second line of the post makes it quite clear after 20 years, you are retrieved from the island, regardless of your choice.
Quote by Deliriumbassist

Second line of the post makes it quite clear after 20 years, you are retrieved from the island, regardless of your choice.

But option 2 never mentions you leaving the island.... SO WHAT IF YOUR CAPTORS FORGET TO RETRIEVE YOU?
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
1 especially if he is Korean
not going viral

Hot E-Cousin of rjaylaf

Non Evil E-Twin of stealstrings

E-NEMESIS of deathdrummer
Quote by Deliriumbassist
But they pwomised! Yoo newer bweak a pwomise!!

My mom also promised to pick me up after grade school some days. That doesn't mean she always did.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Quote by Deliriumbassist

drrrp. Yeah, read right passed that, nice catch.

I'm the guy that used to get "You did not follow the directions, AGAIN." on my school assignments, all the time.

Obviously I never learned anything from that and still don't know what i'm doing.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry

Quote by blake1221
3. I want to enjoy myself for 20 years.

word

Quote by Deliriumbassist
But nothing's stopping you from caging the boy scout and forcing him to wear a gimp mask and a sock

You want some more seeneyj hate? WELL YOU CAN'T HAVE IT

You're all a bunch of f*cking slaves! - Jim Morrison

UG Awards
1st: Biggest Ego
1st: Most Likely To Become Famous
1st: Most Pretentious User
Quote by Deliriumbassist
But nothing's stopping you from caging the boy scout and forcing him to wear a gimp mask and a sock

Number One. I would have him fashion a drum-set and guitar with his skills. With his hyper, annoying disposition, he would make the perfect drummer. He would have plenty of time to learn and we as a band would have plenty of time to rehearse. Come back. Use that 100 million dollars to open a record label that doesn't **** all musicians, and buy better equipment. Go on tour, becoming famous rock-stars, and collecting bands and artists to sign to our label. Die a happy man 40 years later knowing that I changed the world for musicians and succeeded in life. Oh, and donate all the money I had made to find and kill the sons of bitches who put me on the island with that little bastard.

I win.
Quote by JDRed
Number One. I would have him fashion a drum-set and guitar with his skills. With his hyper, annoying disposition, he would make the perfect drummer. He would have plenty of time to learn and we as a band would have plenty of time to rehearse. Come back. Use that 100 million dollars to open a record label that doesn't **** all musicians, and buy better equipment. Go on tour, becoming famous rock-stars, and collecting bands and artists to sign to our label. Die a happy man 40 years later knowing that I changed the world for musicians and succeeded in life. Oh, and donate all the money I had made to find and kill the sons of bitches who put me on the island with that little bastard.

I win.

Very brilliant! Yet, my choice stands... No. 2.
Tempted to pick number two for sex reasons

But will go for Boy Scout, then after 20 years I am rich and will get all the pussy I want
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
As much as I'd hate to be near a boy scout for that long, he's the best option. I hate monkeys, and I don't want my loved one to die, so the boy scout is the best choice. And there's money at the end.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
what if my dream partner is a boy scout monkey...a monkey scout ?

well, I'd probably go with option 3, monkeys are cool, and so is an infinite stock of weed
I'd end up killing myself before I had to kill the monkey, or the fire burned my house down

20 years on an island with no one else and no escape?

Lolnah
Quote by sam b
I'd end up killing myself before I had to kill the monkey, or the fire burned my house down

20 years on an island with no one else and no escape?

Lolnah

if i started now with plan 1 i would be forty years old with 100 million. which would be alright i guess.

Quote by eGraham

You were a boyscout??

Have been one for about 12 years. Currently leading a scouting team of around 12 kids

Im probably one of the worst scouts ever though. Me and a coupla guys have secretly used the local scouting camping site for drinking etc.
Number 3, the second one would drive me insane and the first one would probably suck balls. All you need is pot and music.
Also $100,000,000 would be worthless to you after twenty years of isolation.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Last edited by JamSessionFreak at Mar 28, 2012,
Page 1 of 4