Hi, i was looking for guitar amps, and heads.
Im planning to buy new combo or stack.
Here what i found:
http://www.thomann.de/gb/blackheart_little_giant_bh5h.htm

Blackheart little giant head.
So i need cabinet, but i really dont know how to complicate them( heads with cabinets).
http://www.thomann.de/gb/fender_sc112_enclosure.htm
is it possible to connect it with this fender or
http://www.thomann.de/gb/orange_ppc112.htm orange.
And will it be loud, to play with drummer and jam?
Please help guys!
If you're gonna get a new cab frok thomann and have a budget like that then you should get the Harley Benton G212 Vintage. 2 amazing speakers (celestion vintage 30s), great value for money and louder.

But TBH a 5 watt amp head isnt gonna be loud enough to play with a drummer at all.

what music do you play? maybe we can find you suitable amp for jamming as well.
I play with a 20W Tube head - Jet City JCA20h. Definitely an awesome route to go if you're on a budget. It might push you up a little more cash than the Blackheart Little Giant - but its fairly versatile, more watts, and IMO better sounding.

Honestly, the best purchase I've ever made concerning my guitar rig.
Ball Custom Mark I

Korg Pitchblack > Dunlop Crybaby wah > mODDball audio Green Bastard > Marshall GV2 Guv'nor Plus > EHX Holy Stain > MXR Phase 90 > MXR Carbon Copy

Jet City JCA20h
Epiphone Valve Jr.
Blackstar HTV212
what type(s) of music do you play?

what's your overall budget (for head + cab)?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by TheDuckMajor
If you're gonna get a new cab frok thomann and have a budget like that then you should get the Harley Benton G212 Vintage. 2 amazing speakers (celestion vintage 30s), great value for money and louder.

But TBH a 5 watt amp head isnt gonna be loud enough to play with a drummer at all.

what music do you play? maybe we can find you suitable amp for jamming as well.

I play classic rock, grunge, punk , blues , blues-punk, hard rock, something like that.
And, im looking for good amp or set aroud 300-400€ ...
But anyway, head is 5W, and if cabinet is 60W or 80W, isnt it loud?
Becouse SS 50W amp is enogh to play with drummer.
the cabinet rating only tells you what wattage you can put into it without blowing the speakers. it's still 5 watts.

is the budget flexible? something like a traynor ycv50b combo would be great but it's more like 580 euro. really good deal at that, though, so would be worth considering.

if you really can't stretch, though, i'll try to think of something else.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
the vox nighttrain would be a really good fit. same with a jet city jca2oh or jca22h (1st is songle channel second is two channels and an effects loop).
Quote by TheDuckMajor
the vox nighttrain would be a really good fit. same with a jet city jca2oh or jca22h (1st is songle channel second is two channels and an effects loop).

So, blackheart head and orange cabinet isnt good idea? it will not work, not so loud?
it'll work, it's just probably not enough clean headroom and mightn't be the bst use of your funds.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Laney LC or VC combo.

Mesa Royal Atlantic
Marshall Class 5C
Emperor 4x12 Silver Bells
Yamaha THR10
LTD Viper 500 with Duncans
Quote by Dave_Mc
it'll work, it's just probably not enough clean headroom and mightn't be the bst use of your funds.

its around 418€ all, this Orange Cabinet is good, with Cel. Vintage Speaker, 60W, i want to be 100% sure it will work.
Quote by BaDG0oD
its around 418€ all, this Orange Cabinet is good, with Cel. Vintage Speaker, 60W, i want to be 100% sure it will work.

Listen, let me explain this: the wattage o the cab is only how many watts the cab can handle before the speakers blow, not how loud the cab is or how your amp is. That all comes from the amp.

If you choose to buy the Blackheart and orange cab it will work but it won't be the best use of your funds and it won't be loud enough for jamming.

For the best use of your budget id get a Harley Benton G212 Vintage cab from thomann and a Vox Nighttrain. The Harley Benton is pretty much exactly the same as the orange cab but much cheaper and the Vox Nighttrain will be much more capable for jamming and gigging, more versatile and it sounds quite similar to the Blackheart.

They are all available on thomann.
Quote by TheDuckMajor
Listen, let me explain this: the wattage o the cab is only how many watts the cab can handle before the speakers blow, not how loud the cab is or how your amp is. That all comes from the amp.

If you choose to buy the Blackheart and orange cab it will work but it won't be the best use of your funds and it won't be loud enough for jamming.

For the best use of your budget id get a Harley Benton G212 Vintage cab from thomann and a Vox Nighttrain. The Harley Benton is pretty much exactly the same as the orange cab but much cheaper and the Vox Nighttrain will be much more capable for jamming and gigging, more versatile and it sounds quite similar to the Blackheart.

They are all available on thomann.

Thank you very much for your advice, i think, i should buy combo then
Quote by BaDG0oD

yeah, and i'm saying for only a little more you can get something which will work and also be loud enough for almost all eventualities short of playing wembley stadium anytime soon.

e.g. http://www.thomann.de/gb/traynor_ycv50b.htm

Don't get me wrong- I love heads and cabs and the like, and they're great if you can afford good ones which will suit what you want to do with them. But they're not generally the best use of your funds if you're on a budget, you normally get more for your money with a combo. A combo is normally only slightly more expensive than the head version of an amplifier (and with the head version you have to buy a separate cabinet, which is normally at least 200-300 euro if you want decent plywood construction and decent speakers).

As TheDuckMajor says, the wattage of the speaker only tells you how much wattage it can take before it blows. that's not to say some speakers aren't louder than others- the vintage 30 is a pretty loud speaker, rated at 100dB @ 1 watt/1 metre. But it's still only 5 watts going into it, and even with an efficient speaker like the v30, that doesn't equate to a ton of clean headroom.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
yeah, and i'm saying for only a little more you can get something which will work and also be loud enough for almost all eventualities short of playing wembley stadium anytime soon.

e.g. http://www.thomann.de/gb/traynor_ycv50b.htm

Don't get me wrong- I love heads and cabs and the like, and they're great if you can afford good ones which will suit what you want to do with them. But they're not generally the best use of your funds if you're on a budget, you normally get more for your money with a combo. A combo is normally only slightly more expensive than the head version of an amplifier (and with the head version you have to buy a separate cabinet, which is normally at least 200-300 euro if you want decent plywood construction and decent speakers).

As TheDuckMajor says, the wattage of the speaker only tells you how much wattage it can take before it blows. that's not to say some speakers aren't louder than others- the vintage 30 is a pretty loud speaker, rated at 100dB @ 1 watt/1 metre. But it's still only 5 watts going into it, and even with an efficient speaker like the v30, that doesn't equate to a ton of clean headroom.

Thanks !
no problem

good luck
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
You're going to need at least a 20W Tube amp to be able to jam with a drummer. The volume difference between a solid state and tube amp in the same wattage is huge. Tube amps are way louder than SS. To be honest, and I may be biased since I own one, but in the price range you are looking at, I'd go with a Jet City. There really aren't a lot of amps that compare to it in it's price range. You can get the JCA20H and Cab for ~$350 Or the two channel JCA22H for a bit more.
I jam with my Laney LC15R which is 15 watts and it keeps up really well with the drummer. It actually depends on the sound of the amp and the drummer I think.

Mesa Royal Atlantic
Marshall Class 5C
Emperor 4x12 Silver Bells
Yamaha THR10
LTD Viper 500 with Duncans
Quote by J_W
You're going to need at least a 20W Tube amp to be able to jam with a drummer. The volume difference between a solid state and tube amp in the same wattage is huge. Tube amps are way louder than SS. To be honest, and I may be biased since I own one, but in the price range you are looking at, I'd go with a Jet City. There really aren't a lot of amps that compare to it in it's price range. You can get the JCA20H and Cab for ~$350 Or the two channel JCA22H for a bit more.

What About Blackheart Handsome Devil 15W all tube combo, it was 335€ yesterday, now its 288 only! in thomann! Is it loud enough, becouse i'm thinking of buying one.
maybe

i haven't tried it, but the ~15 watt tube amps i have tried get pretty loud, but don't have a ton of clean headroom. Bit more than a 5-watter, though- it'd be a better idea than a 5 watter, that's for sure.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?