Page 1 of 2
Spiderman, music girl, etc
Quote by So-Cal
Incest is wincest!

Quote by Neo Evil11
Because he's the hero The Pit deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Anus.
Quote by Old Lady
Spiderman

This along with

Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
I'm a fan of the socially awkward penguin, along with his more awesome red counterpart
Quote by seljer
I'm a fan of the socially awkwar penguin, along with his more awesome red counterpart

Ackward.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by Old Lady
Spiderman

I'm not the only one

That and Rage comics. Oh and troll face when actually used properly.

Otherwise, memes are overused (inb4 isnt dat de point lolololololol) and have become annoying. They were funny before, but it's not funny when you're in class and the prof drops a piece of chalk and someone yells YOU'VE BEEN TROLOLOLOLOLOLED!!!!!!!!!!

Really. Another thing ruined.
Socially awkward penguin and anxiety cat because they are me.

I also like me ghosta because the me ghosta face is cute :3
cat
third world success kid gets me chuckling. though chemistry cat is my overall favourite.
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP
Chemistry cat, Any rage comic ending with the "I have no idea what I'm doing" dog, Philosoraptor, and condescending wonka.

I don't like the sudden influx of memes flooding everyones facebook because just about everyone that isn't a normal internet dweller just discovered them, but they are pretty funny.
Bad joke eel too because bad jokes are my thing, it's my charm
Quote by So-Cal
Incest is wincest!

Quote by Neo Evil11
Because he's the hero The Pit deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So, we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Anus.
-Cereal Guy
-Trollface
-Friendzone Fiona (Because it's true)
-All of the Rage Comics
Trust me, I'm a Jedi.

Quote by Minkaro
You must control your use of the force, young Trizek.
I liked Scumbag Steve for a bit. And things with poor people.
Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
Probably Stoner Dog, which is kind of ironic because if anything I'm not is a stoner.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: The Police

Please excuse my proper spelling and grammar, English is one of my first languages.
Dolan, of course. Not really a meme but still funnier than most of the memes out there. It's the stupidiest thing in the world, yet I love it.

Quote by Kill A Kitten
You know that old saying: "Men who play bass in the band have the largest genitalia." Well, it's the same for women.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
Probably Stoner Dog, which is kind of ironic because if anything I'm not is a stoner.

RIP Adam
Capatcha or whatever they're called

R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
wtf
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Wouldn't seem that way after a sentence like that.
I have been told by my stoner friend that I'm naturally stoned because of the way I act

Also that Nyanch one
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: The Police

Please excuse my proper spelling and grammar, English is one of my first languages.
Captcha is the only one that still makes me burst out laughing (that crook one was brilliant ). Rage comics and actual meme pics got really old.

Not trying to be a hipster douche, but memes in general took a huge hit when they became popular. Too many stupid people familiar with them now.
Last edited by Rockford_rocks at Mar 28, 2012,
Quote by Rockford_rocks
Captcha is the only one that still makes me burst out laughing. Rage comics and actual meme pics got really old.

Not trying to be a hipster douche, but memes in general took a huge hit when they became popular. Too many stupid people familiar with them now.

There's nothing wrong about being right. They went from funny, creative and unifying to repetitive, misused, banal and irritating.

Ill always love rage face. Yes, rage face. Not fucking me gusta or I lied or anything stupid. It's called a rage comic because of rage face. I hate when people say HEY CHECK OUT MY RAGE COMIC and it's "LOL I FORGOT MY LUNCH AT HOME, OOO A VENDING MACHINE *out pops coke* ME GUSTAAAAAAAAAA"
No, that's NOT a rage comic and stop calling it that. We don't care if you like pop coming out of a vending machine.

Memes went from being funny to being the same usual bullshit people on social networks have to make about themselves and their stupid, boring lives in order to feel special.
These are the same pricks that take photos of their food and upload it like they've just seen bigfoot fucking a zebra donkey, and it's some rare sight. It's not. Shut up. Over indulgent shits.
Last edited by Pagan_Poetry at Mar 28, 2012,
Quote by Pagan_Poetry

No, that's NOT a rage comic and stop calling it that. We don't care if you like poop coming out of a vending machine.

That's how I read that...

Quote by Pagan_Poetry

Memes went from being funny to being the same usual bullshit people on social networks have to make about themselves and their stupid, boring lives in order to feel special.
These are the same pricks that take photos of their food and upload it like they've just seen bigfoot fucking a zebra donkey, and it's some rare sight. It's not. Shut up. Over indulgent shits.

It's like comics of Two And A Half Men.

I swear all they are now is "Hurr Durr, this thing happened to me, and TOTALLY doesn't happen to anyone else, so I'll make a comic about it. Me Gustaaa!!" And lack any form of punchline and/or joke. It's sad.
RIP Adam
Last edited by SexyLikeAPig at Mar 28, 2012,
Quote by Pagan_Poetry

Who WOULDN'T like poop coming out of a vending machine?

That's probably what Kelly's pictures are going to be of next.
RIP Adam

If you're serious about needed some Design or Motion Graphics done for your band, youtube, or literally anything else you should email me at CoreGraphics@live.com. My services are quite affordable for the quality I deliver.

Youtube: CoreGraphics
Page 1 of 2