Page 1 of 3
So I'm really drunk.
Tomorrow I have to drive my sister to school at 8am. It should be said that in Aus a P plater cannot have any alcohol whatsoever in his/her system.

I know I will still blow over tomorrow, I've drunk way to much to not blow at least something.

What would you recommend I do? Drink heaps of coffee/water? Eat heaps???
There's nothing you can do.
R/DedIT
The Glitch Mob

Arkasia

Tool

Quote by madbasslover
I'd pay four bucks to have those 6 balls stuffed in my mouth.
Quote by Rockford_rocks
You're drunk right now?

Where the fuck do you live?

Australia, as I said. It's 11:30pm. I've been drinking since about 5:20pm and have pretty much polished of a bottle of J.W red.
Quote by SlackerBabbath
Find someone else to drive your sister to school.

That's my sister though dude. I'm not letting her in a car with anyone who isn't family.
Quote by mybanez
That's my sister though dude. I'm not letting her in a car with anyone who isn't family.

But you're quite happy to drive her with alcohol in the system? General rule of thumb- alcohol is processed at a rough rate of one unit an hour starting from one hour after you stop drinking.
How long until you have to drive?

EDIT: Looks like you have about 8 hours. Drink a bunch of water, eat something, and go to sleep. If you're still too drunk to drive in 8 hours, rethink your priorities next time.

I think 8 hours is a reasonable amount of time to sober up.
Find another way to get her to school and think before you act the next time.
Just drive her, driving drunk isn't that difficult unless you're completely shitfaced and not fucking paying attention. And I'm sure by 8 AM you're going to be mostly sober, assuming that you saying tommorrow means it's not past midnight.
Quote by mybanez
So I'm really drunk.
Tomorrow I have to drive my sister to school at 8am. It should be said that in Aus a P plater cannot have any alcohol whatsoever in his/her system.

I know I will still blow over tomorrow, I've drunk way to much to not blow at least something.

What would you recommend I do? Drink heaps of coffee/water? Eat heaps???

OT: You're retarded.
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Awe, isn't irresponsibility adorable?

This

"I have to drive my sister somewhere tomorrow, lets get drunk the night before!"

Genius
MANCHESTER UNITED
Stop drinking immediately, eat stuff, drink water, get to sleep, when you wake up eat and drink again, consume coffee too
Listen to the daytripper dude get off the Internet eat some carbs set an alarm and go to bed
Last edited by Dr.Pondscum at Mar 28, 2012,
Eat something with lots of carbs (like, pasta) and do some jumping jacks.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
1 unit of alcohol roughly takes 1 hour to be removed from your system.

5% beer = 2.5 units
Manchester United
Don't drive. Just don't. There's no possible way to make your body process the alcohol faster, not by eating, drinking water or sleeping. You'll probably still be drunk in the morning, even if you don't feel it
My Soundcloud
Always up for some C4C, been compared to Frank Turner, The Cure's Robert Smith and Bruce Springsteen so check out my stuff if you like the sound of that
Quote by daytripper75
How long until you have to drive?

EDIT: Looks like you have about 8 hours. Drink a bunch of water, eat something, and go to sleep. If you're still too drunk to drive in 8 hours, rethink your priorities next time.

I think 8 hours is a reasonable amount of time to sober up.

Thank you for a serious answer, you're a good man.

To all you people calling me a dick. I admit what I did was ridiculously stupid, I had planned to have 3 or 4 glasses but I couldn't stop, now I've had 10 +, I massively regret this. Anyway I've just given her some cash for a taxi, given her the private number of a taxi driver I trust and told her to mention my name.

Call me a dick some more, I know I deserve it. Still now I have it sorted I might as well keep drinking.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
But you're quite happy to drive her with alcohol in the system? .

Nah, I'm not in anyway happy to drive her while risking blower over.
Quote by mybanez
Still now I have it sorted I might as well keep drinking.

You've got to be joking....
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Couldn't stop drinking?

You know the feel man. When you have like 3 or 4, then you're like "oh I'm hardly buzzed, might as well keep going" .
Quote by mybanez

Call me a dick some more, I know I deserve it. Still now I have it sorted I might as well keep drinking.

You do not deserve the awesome avatar you are using.
Quote by Lespauljames
my girlfriend lost her best mate to a DUI.

Dude, I'm not going to drive drunk, nor was I ever going to drive while pissed. I was worried about blow like 0.01%, though I would feel completely sober the police would give me a fine.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
You do not deserve the awesome avatar you are using.

Pretty awesome right? Also I'm sorry pit .
Page 1 of 3