I'm joining my friend's band and he sent me a bunch of tabs. I'm a fairly competent player and have had no problems except for these chords. I can't seem to wrap my head around how to logically finger them.

d|---0----|---0----|--------|
b|---9----|---14---|---16---|
G|---0----|---0----|---0----|
D|---9----|---14---|---16---|
G|---9----|---14---|---16---|
D|--------|--------|--------|
Index finger on A string, Middle finger on D string and Ring finger on b string.
I'd probably do pinky on 5, ring on 4 and index on 2. But I don't have a guitar right now to check that.

EDIT: Or better yet what he said above. I shouldn't answer these questions without a guitar handy.
Last edited by Spud Spudly at Mar 28, 2012,
Quote by JB95
Index finger on A string, Middle finger on D string and Ring finger on b string.

just like that... if you have a hard time or really need to make that 3rd string sound just use your pinky... if you have no problem muting a little the 3rd string just use your ring finger.
R.I.P. Dio, always in our hearts

Rock and Metal are my passions!

Favs, Band - Iron Maiden, Vocals - Dio, Guitar - Paul Gilbert, Drums - Mike Portnoy, Bass - Billy Sheehan.
Quote by JB95

When I was trying to play them I had this reversed, thank you for the prompt replies! It's still a little hard because my fingers are kind of stubby but I'm working it out.