Hi,

I'm looking to buy a new, 2nd amp which will replace my mg15.

I have a budget of maximum 1000$ for a new amp, i play punk mostly and some metal / metalcore that's pretty much it.

I'll be playing home, no gigs, or drummers so i guess 20-30w amp will be more than enough.

I'll use the amp with esp ltd f50 guitar. i also have pod hd500 mfx pedal but i wont necessarily use it.

Most of the guitar amps around this budget are sold around where i live so, feel free to recommend.

So far ive only checked 2 amps that fit my budget, the blackstar ht 20 combo and the marshall haze head/cabinet version.

I'd like to get an opinion on them if possible and some alternatives.

Thanks!
Are you looking for a combo amp or a cab? If you don't mind a cab, then look into the Orange Dark Terror. It's a great little hard rock/metal machine!
Quote by BlackDeath92
Are you looking for a combo amp or a cab? If you don't mind a cab, then look into the Orange Dark Terror. It's a great little hard rock/metal machine!

That is what I was going to suggest, also maybe the Carvin V3M.
Quote by strat0blaster
This is terrible advice. Even worse than the useless dry, sarcastic comment I made.

Quote by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.
Carvin V3M 1x12 stack, hands down. Make sure you choose to have the cab loaded with a Celestion V30, if you really want it to shine.
doesn't matter to me if its head/cab or combo...

thing is most heads/cabs are out of my budget