Hi, im planning of buying new combo amp.
I play mostly classic rock, grunge, punk, blues, punk-blues;
White Stripes, Nirvana, Led Zeppelin, Clash, AFI, The Stooges .
I need loud amp, for playing with friends, drummer, gig.

Peavey Bandit 112 transtube good for this stuff?

Also, some tube amps.

but about next amps: are they loud, becouse they are only 15-20W, enough loud to play with drummer.
http://www.thomann.de/gb/blackheart_handsome_devil_combo_bh15112.htm 15W

http://www.thomann.de/gb/jet_city_amplification_112rc.htm 20W

Thanks!
Out of the two of those, go with the Jet City.
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}
You should probably get an amp with a good clean tone, and get OD & Distortion pedals for your dirt.

In your budget, check out a Bugera V55, and a Hardwire SC2 Valve Distortion pedal. Going used can save you a lot of money.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Offworld92 .... +1
7>6!
Schecter Diamond Demon 7
Washburn WG587
Blackstar HT-40 Combo
Pedals:
Dunlop Crybaby 95q
Boss NS-2
-DSD-3
Digitech Whammy
-DL4
My sig got smaller! I hate this recession...
Quote by Offworld92
You should probably get an amp with a good clean tone, and get OD & Distortion pedals for your dirt.

In your budget, check out a Bugera V55, and a Hardwire SC2 Valve Distortion pedal. Going used can save you a lot of money.

no, just no

recommending a extremely mediocre, cheaply made amp and a poor distortion pedal is a terrible idea.

TS if you want better help give us your budget, location, and willingness to go used
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

I think the Jet City looks like a good amp for what you need. Also, a Peavey Classic 30 might be good if you can afford it. But seriously go used, you'll get so much more bang for your buck.
Guitars
Ibanez Prestige RG1570
Schecter Omen 6
ESP LTD Viper 400
Dean Dime From Hell

Amp
Peavey 5150
Quote by lbj273
no, just no

recommending a extremely mediocre, cheaply made amp and a poor distortion pedal is a terrible idea.

TS if you want better help give us your budget, location, and willingness to go used

Yes Bugera sucks, but it looks like TS only has ~300 Euro to spend. You can't really do much in that budget when you need to be able to get over drums. On top of that, the V series is the least complained about series, by far. If you have to get a Bugera, a V is your safest bet.

As far as the Hardwire being poor... are you serious? Have you ever heard one? Hardwire makes some of the best pedals out there for the money.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Quote by Offworld92
Yes Bugera sucks, but it looks like TS only has ~300 Euro to spend. You can't really do much in that budget when you need to be able to get over drums. On top of that, the V series is the least complained about series, by far. If you have to get a Bugera, a V is your safest bet.

As far as the Hardwire being poor... are you serious? Have you ever heard one? Hardwire makes some of the best pedals out there for the money.

Hardwire is the series name for the pedals dumbass, they are made by Digitech. Trust me, I know my pedals

Also if those amps he posted were any indication, his budget is the equivalent of about $450, which is more than enough to get a quality amp
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7

Quote by gregs1020

Last edited by lbj273 at Mar 29, 2012,
I have boss-ds1, the problem at this moment, is enough loud and good amp.
Is that 15W enough?
What? Which one are you talking about now. !5W tube amps are loud. The AC30 has been considered one of the loudest amps actually. I completely agree with the fact that all
Digitech pedals minus the whammy are junk-RP and Hardwire specifically. Are Bugera amps really that bad though I have never played one but I assumed they were okay. I would look for a used fender hot rod deluxe. Just go to a shop see what you can do. Catlinbread, think I spelled it right, makes some really cool pedals so just consider some companies for pedals you may not hear of in a distributors magizine and stuff.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/amplifiers-effects/ibanez-tsa15-tube-screamer-15w-1x12-tube-guitar-combo-amp/h76499000000000

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/amplifiers-effects/blackheart-bh15-112-handsome-devil-series-15w-1x12-tube-guitar-combo-amp/483097000001000

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/amplifiers-effects/peavey-valveking-112-combo-amp/481442000000000
Thanks! i just wonder, what should i buy, BlackHeart or Peavey Bandit. Tubes are cool, makes awesome sound, i love it, but i want to be 100% sure it will be loud at settings 5-6 volume (of 12), so i will not destroy speaker.
Quote by lbj273
Hardwire is the series name for the pedals dumbass, they are made by Digitech. Trust me, I know my pedals

This is a douche-bag response. We all know what he meant - no need to insult him.