My favorite songs by the The Stones are; Monkey Man, Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo (Heartbreaker), Paint It Black, Miss You, Sympathy for the Devil, (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction, Get Off My Cloud. I can't really find any of the Stones songs that have a certain feel like these songs, I'm only comming across southern rock style or ballade feel. Any help would be much appreciated!
Get "Exile on Main Street". Whole album, not just tracks from it. May find something you like there
I listened to the whole album, all I got out of it was "Ventilator Blues", "Rip This Joint" and "Plundered My Soul. I'm kinda looking for something less of bluesy style but more of hard style.
Quote by lammykins4494
I listened to the whole album, all I got out of it was "Ventilator Blues", "Rip This Joint" and "Plundered My Soul. I'm kinda looking for something less of bluesy style but more of hard style.
How to achieve Frank Zappa's guitar tone:
Quote by Thefallofman
Step 1: Buy a Gibson SG
Step 2: Insert Green Ringer, EQ, 3 dead squirrels and a microwave into said SG
Step 3: Plug in and freak the **** out.
Ik it sounds totally contradictory but I enjoyed it; its completely blues, everything else had like a blues style with a mix of southern rock style. I'm just looking for something that has the same feel as the ones I referenced from my first post haha
Those songs all kind of stand out on their own. What you're asking is kind of like asking for more Zeppelin songs that sound like "Kashmir".

For what it's worth, I guess, two Stones tunes that stand out for me are "Can't You Hear Me Knocking" and "Time Waits For No One".

Is there any way that you can more clearly describe what you have in mind? To say "Southern Rock" is misleading because they're an English band that likes to toy around with Rock, Country, and Blues (with some very tasteful slide); but they are thoroughly distinguishable from, say, The Allman Brothers or Skynyrd. Also, to try and shy away from the Blues is pretty much impossible as Blues is embedded in mostly everything they've recorded...
XBOX LIVE Gamertag: Jazz Funeral
Currently killing with The Nunts crew in Max Payne 3

Quote by Weaponized
ON LIGHTNING.
Well what sets I Miss You is the prominent bass line, the lyrics and how they're sung, and the drums set a kind of groovy feeling to it (I'm 18 and I'm saying this, dear god I'm a throw back). And what sets Monkey Man apart is the use of symbols, the prominent drums and unique beat, the guitar doesn't really sound something that stands out from usual Stones songs. What sets Heart breaker apart is the heavy distortion of the guitar, the awesome drums, the way the lyrics are sung and it sounds like a blast of raw energy in the chorus. And Paint It Black speaks for itself, the heavy drums, the raw energy that flows throughout the whole songs, and how the lyrics are sung with alot of emotion and power, then to a slow and almost whisper just to be built up to another wall of energy. Ik that this sounds like I just smoked some pot and am appreciating the music too much but I swear, this is how I choose a song that I like haha.
Gimme Shelter is one of my favorite 'Stones songs.

Can't You Hear Me Knockin' is another great one.

Angie is a classic, acoustic song that a lot of people are familiar with.

Time is on My Side is a clean, very bluesy and very recognizable song.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
sweet virginia and let it loose of the 'exile on main street' album are crackers.....infact the whole album is amazing
Brown Sugar and Bitch off Sticky Fingers. Rocks Off, Happy and All Down The Line off Exile. Then of course Start Me Up, It's Only Rock'n'Roll, Let It Bleed and one of my favs is Lets Spend The Night Together. These are Stones' best work apart from what youve named IMO
These are a couple of good ones you don't hear often.
Midnight Rambler
Live with Me
Matt-
Black Gibson SG - Gibson Dirty Fingers Coil Split/ Seymour Duncan 59' HB
Brown Satin Gibson SG - Seymour Duncan Invader
Squier 60's Classic Vibe Strat
Epiphone Electric Accoustic
Marshall Valvestate
Fender Mustang II
Boss DS-1
Vox Wah
Hi to everyone. Could somebody please help me to find the right and complete tab for the song "this ain't a love song" by bon jovi.. It would be great if someone could help me find it. Ive been looking verywhere for it but i can't find the complete tab with all the solos and stuff... Thanks