Hey guys, im back!

i recently purchased a First Act Discovery FE433 portable electric. after playing around with it and annoying my friends and family with it, i decided to start redoing guitars again. Lets start off with this:

The guitar. same as the pic, but white instead of blue. One volume, and a push knob for the onboard amp/speaker. Standard SC pup, and a 8 ohm, 3 watt speaker right in the center. It has 1 input for the amp, and one for phones. The neck, upon my inspecton is bowing, and from the weight, i dont think it has a truss rod. also, the tuners are a classic style 3x3 with each side having a classical peg style strip.

Now then, on to what im doing. For starters, a new paint job is in order. I will be switching out the single coil for a PAF Fred, and dropping the speaker (whats going in is a suprise ). keeping a one volume, but maybe going to tap it for a single on the bridge, i dont know yet.

I am wondering though, would it be at all possible to make the neck slot bigger for a full size neck? i relize id have to swap bridges too, and thats fine, but i need that truss rod (unless someone knows how to straighten necks and will tell me.)

Anyway, progress gets underway tomorrow, so, i look forward to getting feedback!
Gear:

Guitars:
BC Rich Warlock
Dean 88
ME682-In Progress
Amps:
Carvin SX300
Etc:
Clayton 1.0mm picks
Planet Waves cables.
based on how small the body is, my guess is that unless the bridge just happens to be perfectly place you'll run into some big intonation issues, or at least lots of trouble getting the scale length correct.

with that being said, it could be possible depending how far the bridge currently is from the neck pocket, and obviously if you're capable of the routing involved

as for straightening the neck, I straightened out a crappy old acoustic's neck with a bunch of clamps and increasing pressure over time, but whether this neck is worth the effort is your call really. it should be a neat little project
I was wondering about that. best case scenario i can fix the neck, which I'm gonna be checking into tonight. at some point, i kinda want to slap a loading term on it, in which case id definatley would swap necks, but i guess thats for a later date.

Sanding is commencing soon, ill post pics once she's naked
Gear:

Guitars:
BC Rich Warlock
Dean 88
ME682-In Progress
Amps:
Carvin SX300
Etc:
Clayton 1.0mm picks
Planet Waves cables.
So, this is kinda back form the grave. The guitar was passed off to a friend of mine to hand paint. She's in art school, s she works on it in her spare time, which is fine since I've been busy. Anyway, here is its current standing:

imagen
Gear:

Guitars:
BC Rich Warlock
Dean 88
ME682-In Progress
Amps:
Carvin SX300
Etc:
Clayton 1.0mm picks
Planet Waves cables.
Yea, thats honestly why im really excited to get the guitar finished. Even if the guitar play like crap, it will be helluva sweet wall art
Gear:

Guitars:
BC Rich Warlock
Dean 88
ME682-In Progress
Amps:
Carvin SX300
Etc:
Clayton 1.0mm picks
Planet Waves cables.
well, at the moment im trying to figure out a way to get a light into the speaker hole, preferably something that can flash. Moral of the story, this guitar is gunna be tacky. and as far as the pickup goes, i may end up getting the top painted (if I can) a la Kurt Hammet to tie the shark monster together.
Gear:

Guitars:
BC Rich Warlock
Dean 88
ME682-In Progress
Amps:
Carvin SX300
Etc:
Clayton 1.0mm picks
Planet Waves cables.