New used guitar day for me. Yay. I bought a used Ibanez RX60 from some kid on craigslist. $64 is what she costs me and so far I think it was all worth it.

I've heard about Ibanez necks being thin and fast but I've never tried any. This Ibanez, although it may be cheap, has a very thin and quick neck. Im very impressed so far.

Really nice guitar for the price. Sounds good, very versatile guitar. I can get a good blues tone with it, as well as a nice clean sound. The only thing I have found that I dont like is that it sounds a bit thin. I think the bridge/tremolo might need to be adjusted. Seems pretty low. Good guitar, I think new pickups might be in order for it in the future. Definitely not a palm mute chugga-chugga guitar but thats okay with me. Its nice to play something different after having my Dean from Hell for so long.

Great guitar for the price. I am pleasantly surprised.
Guitars
Ibanez Prestige RG1570
Schecter Omen 6
ESP LTD Viper 400
Dean Dime From Hell

Amp
Peavey 5150
nice. i like relative obscure finds. i have a few. kind of cool when you have something that most people don't regularly see on here.

HNGD, enjoy her
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
Wow, that's a nice looking guitar! HNGD!
Misha

Music Man Axis Super Sport
Diezel Einstein 100, Sparrow's Sons 2X12
Is that bridge too high or are the pups too low?
I dunno, something looks a bit odd in that 4th pic.
Nice find! Great bang for your buck