Just got accepted to the University of Southern California

Anyone else who applied this year hear anything from any colleges yet?
Got accepted into Moravian College, and boy do I look forward to being debt for the next 10 years of my life.
Guitars
Ibanez Prestige RG1570
Schecter Omen 6
ESP LTD Viper 400
Dean Dime From Hell

Amp
Peavey 5150
A telemarketer called while I was jerking off today. Right as I was nutting. I couldn't even enjoy it. This happened in my dorm room. I hate university.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Congratulations

Just applied to Drexel University in Philadelphia. My brother already got accepted, and I'm a transfer student with very good grades so I don't think I will have a problem. Hopefully.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Hah, USC rejected me. Congrats dude.

Anyway, I got into UCSD, UC Irvine, Cal Poly SLO, and Chapman. Waitlist'd at UCLA. Still waiting to hear back from UC Berkeley (admissions decisions out tomorrow!), Stanford, and Yale.
Quote by Jon777
Hah, USC rejected me. Congrats dude.

Anyway, I got into UCSD, UC Irvine, Cal Poly SLO, and Chapman. Waitlist'd at UCLA. Still waiting to hear back from UC Berkeley (admissions decisions out tomorrow!), Stanford, and Yale.

ahaha, i was rejected from UCI, UCSD, and UCLA.
Im in at UCSB and waitlisted and vanderbilt
I got into UT Austin's music school, UNT's honors college and have an interview for A&M Commerce's honors college next week. Commerce's honors college means free tuition and housing, so if I get in and don't get anything from UT, it'll be a tough choice. UNT wants to give me $9,000/yr so far, and UT only has given me $2,000. I wish they would all hurry up and get it all sorted out to make my decision easier.
Quote by WCPhils
According to that chart, women like men with a Pringle canister down there.
Michael Kelly Patriot Glory
Ibanez RG8
Blackstar HT 20 w/ Jet City cab
whole bunch o' pedals
Student loans ruined my life. Don't do it.
Uncle aciD

&

The deadbeatS

Do What Your Love Tells You
Quote by SFosterS
Student loans ruined my life. Don't do it.

How much did you take out?
Quote by WCPhils
According to that chart, women like men with a Pringle canister down there.
Michael Kelly Patriot Glory
Ibanez RG8
Blackstar HT 20 w/ Jet City cab
whole bunch o' pedals
I got accepted into The University of Ottawa, The University of Western Ontario, McMaster University, and The University of Toronto Mississauga Campus.

I'm actually surprised they all sent me offers so quickly, I always thought only people in the high 95%+ range get accepted that early, but I guess a high 80% was good enough. The hard part is picking a university to go to now -_-

By the way, in the states, college and university are the same thing right? I hear those two terms used interchangeably a lot.
I hate college
and I've been drinking
to escape the sinkin', feelin'
that Imma end up dead or drug dealin'
I should'a went to college
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS
Quote by zincabopataurio
I got accepted into The University of Ottawa, The University of Western Ontario, McMaster University, and The University of Toronto Mississauga Campus.

I'm actually surprised they all sent me offers so quickly, I always thought only people in the high 95%+ range get accepted that early, but I guess a high 80% was good enough. The hard part is picking a university to go to now -_-

By the way, in the states, college and university are the same thing right? I hear those two terms used interchangeably a lot.

Generally they are used interchangeably here but there is a difference in meaning

A University usually means a comprehensive institute of research, usually they give graduate degrees

A Liberal Arts College is a teaching school and they only give undergrad degrees

but when we refer to colleges like in the title it means either
Got accepted into South Harmon Institute of Technology. Pretty stoked.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by strat0blaster
Got accepted into South Harmon Institute of Technology. Pretty stoked.

really? never heard of that one.
Accepted/going to SUNY Potsdam. I'm really gonna love being 7 hours away from anything/anyone. sarcasm.jpg
Quote by WCPhils
My prayers are with you and your balls TS

Quote by jetfuel495
I ran out of chicken nuggets.

When will this misery end.