I am not to big on electrics so i need some help on this one. I recognize mighty mite neck and floyd rose but not sure of the body, tuning pegs, and pickup. I can't find any numbers on the body either. I noticed the two holes by the nut, not sure what thats for. I'm looking to sell it soon so any info will help me out, or estimates if you could. Thanks
Attachments:
photo 1.jpg
photo 2.jpg
photo 3.jpg
photo 5.jpg
photo 7.jpg
Well it looks like an invader pickup and those holes were likely for a string tree.
A couple diff style ones it would seem by the 3 holes.
The tuners are sperzels, should be quality.

I have seen this guitar before but dont know anything else about it, sorry.
Looks like Sperzal Locking Tuners, and Seymour Duncan SH-8 Invader Pickup, Not too sure as to who made the V body though... and beat before the knowledgeable gentleman above me, agreed to everything said above.
My Rig: Gibson SG Menace
Gibson Les Paul Menace (Heavy Modded Project)
PRS Mike Mushok Baritone
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus Top
Epiphone Dot Deluxe
Epiphone Nighthawk Custom Reissue
Epiphone Worn '66 Wilshire
Egnater 15W Tweaker, 112 Cab
Last edited by paul.a.hanson at Mar 29, 2012,
Got a better view of the headstock or description of what is on it?
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
I am pretty sure that the guitar was made in late 70s/early 80s because I see an older design Floyd rose. And yes, the pickup is an Invader and the tuners are Sperzels
Misha

Music Man Axis Super Sport
Diezel Einstein 100, Sparrow's Sons 2X12
Given the style of the guitar, and the very early Floyd Rose without fine tuners makes it very early 80's. It looks very similar to the early Kramer V models, maybe a Vanguard. The setup of the volume and tone controls looks very similar and I know they had models with a single pickup. But I'm pretty sure it would say Kramer on the neck plate, regardless.
Wow thanks for all the replies! Yeah I guess the body is the only thing is question now, I wish it had the body plate to help. But thanks again for the input, appreciate it!