Page 1 of 2
If you can help out with shows on any of these dates it would be super rad. We also will need places to crash and we're really good at sleeping on floors and stuff. At the least you should come hang out!

MON 6/18 - Dover NH @ The Dover Brickhouse w/ Mean Jeans, Lipstick Homicide
TUES 6/19 - Brooklyn NY @ Lulu's w/ Isotopes, Smokejumper
WEDS 6/20 - Asbury Park NJ @ Asbury Lanes w/ Black Wine, Smokejumper
THURS 6/21 - Baltimore MD @ Insubordination Fest (playing)
SAT 6/22 - Baltimore MD @ Insubordination Fest (hanging out)
SUN 6/23 - Baltimore MD @ Insubordination Fest (hanging out)
SUN 6/24 - Richmond, VA @ Church of Abraham w/ Sundials, Bad Mammals
*** MON 6/25 - Charlotte/Asheville NC @ w/ Bad Mammals ***
TUES 6/26 - Rock Hill, SC @ TBA w/ Bad Mammals
*** WEDS 6/27 - Chattanooga TN w/ Dead North ***
THURS 6/28 - Memphis TN @ Crosstown Arts w/ Dead North
*** FRI 6/29 - Houston TX w/ Dead North ***
SAT 6/30 - San Antonio TX @ The Korova w/ Dead North, Blank Side
SUN 7/1 - Denton TX @ J&J's Pizza w/ Dead North
*** MON 7/2 - Oklahoma City OK w/ Dead North ***
*** TUES 7/3 - Kansas City MO w/ Dead North ***
WEDS 7/4 - Iowa City IA @ TBA w/ Lipstick Homicide, Dead North
THURS 7/5 - St. Paul MN @ 108 House
*** FRI 7/6 - Madison/Milwaukee WI ***
SAT 7/7 - Chicago IL @ Township
SUN 7/8 - Chicago IL @ Probably hanging.
MON 7/9 - Columbus, IN @ Haskell's House w/ Wringer
TUES 7/10 - Cincinnati OH @ Planet Kickflip w/ Peeple Watchin, Dead North
*** WEDS 7/11 - Columbus OH ***
*** THURS 7/12 Cleveland OH/Akron OH/Pittsburgh PA ***
*** FRI 7/13 - Rochester/Binghamton/Syracuse NY ***
SAT 7/14 - Burlington VT @ TBA
SUN 7/15 - Boston MA @ TBA
brnh.bandcamp.com
Last edited by I_Pwn at May 26, 2012,
brnh.bandcamp.com

If you end up being able to do this you should try and get our buddies in New Creases on it. If that band is even active anymore. Even if you can't end up doing one thanks for looking into it!
brnh.bandcamp.com
No problem, I've got quite a few contacts here in Columbus, whether they be venues or other bands.

It's quite a ways away though, by when do you need this show to be booked?
Well, I suppose sooner rather than later would be good, but we're looking for dates now to give people a while to work on these shows. So, I guess the answer is whenever haha.
brnh.bandcamp.com
Quote by I_Pwn
Well, I suppose sooner rather than later would be good, but we're looking for dates now to give people a while to work on these shows. So, I guess the answer is whenever haha.

I understand totally. Hopefully my band will be doing some touring this summer as well.

Just downloaded Seasick. Not bad if I do say so myself.

I just looked up the New Creases too. Surprised I haven't heard of them before. They're playing a show on the 5th and I may go see it if I'm not doing anything.
Okay...this is kinda weird. I was listening to Seasick and it ended on Machine, and the next song on my iTunes was Machine by Black Flag.

Huh
I'm glad your digging it. That record actually turned four years old last month which is really really crazy to me. Our most recent release is our split with Lipstick Homicide which is much more representative of our current sound.

I actually saw Algernon Cadwallawhatever and Snowing at that bar when we were in Columbus for a couple days last summer.

Going on tour is my favorite thing in the world and I really encourage you to go for it. Even if you only go for like a week you'll totally have a blast.
brnh.bandcamp.com
So I know some people who put on shows and I know some people who can help touring bands with lodging at times.

Usually these are the same people, so let me see what i can do.
Quote by laurence1108
Your band is awesome. If you toured Australia I would come see you (just sayin').

Thank you! I hope at some point I'm in a band that is able to tour the world and stuff, but I guess so does everyone else?

Mack:That would be super awesome. We seriously have no contacts anywhere in the south at all.
brnh.bandcamp.com
Quote by I_Pwn
I'm glad your digging it. That record actually turned four years old last month which is really really crazy to me. Our most recent release is our split with Lipstick Homicide which is much more representative of our current sound.

I actually saw Algernon Cadwallawhatever and Snowing at that bar when we were in Columbus for a couple days last summer.

Going on tour is my favorite thing in the world and I really encourage you to go for it. Even if you only go for like a week you'll totally have a blast.

To be perfectly honest with you Carabar will be your best bet for Columbus, a pretty good built in crowd, shows on weekdays, all ages, they always pay, etc. Plus it's a pretty "punk" place.

As far as sleep, my band practices in this warehouse. It's got sofas and chairs and shit, I could see if the owner guy would let you crash there.

Yeah, my band is playing our first proper out of town show on April 6th in Cleveland. Hopefully we'll land a reliable drummer soon and touring this summer will be possible.
Last edited by iwannabesedated at Mar 29, 2012,
Quote by I_Pwn
Thank you! I hope at some point I'm in a band that is able to tour the world and stuff, but I guess so does everyone else?

I will get you to come to England eventually. There are at least 2 people here who like you. AT LEAST 2!
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
Quote by iwannabesedated
To be perfectly honest with you Carabar will be your best bet for Columbus, a pretty good built in crowd, shows on weekdays, all ages, they always pay, etc. Plus it's a pretty "punk" place.

As far as sleep, my band practices in this warehouse. It's got sofas and chairs and shit, I could see if the owner guy would let you crash there.

Yeah, my band is playing our first proper out of town show on April 6th in Cleveland. Hopefully we'll land a reliable drummer soon and touring this summer will be possible.

We have friends at 15th Haus so definitely don't stress about finding us a place to crash. In fact, seriously don't stress out at all.

If you (or anyone else who reads this for that matter) or anyone else ever needs a show in New Hampshire we can totally make it happen. Not any real venues around here but with enough notice house shows are really do-able. It's only an hour north of Boston!

Edit:Also, to anyone who comes out to any of these shows: 2/3 of us are really into buying and smoking weed.
brnh.bandcamp.com
Last edited by I_Pwn at Mar 29, 2012,
Do you guys need help with a CT show? I dunno how much help I'll really be, as I've not been very in touch with the scene here of late. But if you guys don't have other (more helpful) contacts I'll put the word out.
We haven't really played out of New England much, so we're basically just throwing out a bone to anyone who can help us in any way they can. We know some people in CT, but to my knowledge we don't have anything in the works yet.
brnh.bandcamp.com
Awesome! You guys are all super rad for being willing to help out.

These locations are super flexible, so anyone who lives within a days drive from any of these place who wants to help or shoot the poop or whatever you can email me at riley dot tucker at gmail dot com
brnh.bandcamp.com
I'm diggin' your music. I can see what I can do for Pittsburgh...usually I would just tell you to get directly in contact with the Mr. Roboto Project, which is pretty much the place to be for any less-than-heard of punk bands coming through (seriously, they'll book just about anyone and there's always great people there), but I just happened to notice that it appears their domain has expired (4 days ago lol). Hopefully they'll have that up and running soon for contact info.

Their booking policy is pretty damn cheap though, or at least it was last time I looked. $60 to book it, but all the ticket sales go to you, so since tickets are only usually $6, you only need 10 people to show up to break even lol. If you make an assload of money at the door, they charge 25% of all your profits, which is pretty fair I think. I'll keep checking back on their site...they just relocated a few months ago, and I haven't gotten out there since they did.

Buuutttt on this topic, I think a friend (cello player) and myself (guitar + vox) are going on a busking tour for a week or two in the summer. Just finding busy(ish) streets to play on nightly. However, sleeping in our car is going to get old fast, and we both like to shave, so if anyone in here can offer housing for an overnight, we'd much appreciate it. I think right now we're looking to shoot straight southward from Pittsburgh until we hit Atlanta, or else maybe hit the top of Florida before heading back. So...anyone in WV, VA, DC, NC, SC, GA, or FL, who feels their town would be decent for busking (or who wants to join in, even) and can provide a roof and a floor, we'd appreciate anything we can find.

No thread hijack, sorry.
They say the old woman's got the wisdom
'Cause she couldn't read the clock anymore
She said "The numbers don't represent the moments"
Says she don't see what all the ticking's for
If you were coming to the more desolate parts of the P-N-W, I'd be able to supply lodging and illegal drugs. Alas, no one ever plays here. Ever.

Good luck with the touring bro, Billy Raygun is one of the better pop punk troupes out there.
Quote by due 07
If you were coming to the more desolate parts of the P-N-W, I'd be able to supply lodging and illegal drugs. Alas, no one ever plays here. Ever.

Good luck with the touring bro, Billy Raygun is one of the better pop punk troupes out there.

One of these days my band will make a Grunge pilgrimage and we will be all over that shit.

If you're still offering obviously. Don't wanna impose.
Last edited by iwannabesedated at Mar 30, 2012,
Quote by due 07

If it makes you feel any better about us ignoring your part of the country I'm looking into moving out there in the fall.
brnh.bandcamp.com
There is a place in Houston called Houston House of Creeps, they are the best local venue/house. They will so help you guys out. PM me if you want me to send you over to their facebook
We should make a thread specifically for DIY punx to gig swap and plan tours and stuff.

I feel like that would be pretty cool.
you should make a stop at my house and play on my tiny patio while i eat ambien and fall all over things. there's cats here. too. sometimes they bite.
Quote by bucketned
There is a place in Houston called Houston House of Creeps, they are the best local venue/house. They will so help you guys out. PM me if you want me to send you over to their facebook

PM'd.

Yes, VT is Vermont.
brnh.bandcamp.com
Ah, fantastic.

I know that gasoline is a lot cheaper in the states than it is many places around the world but that's a long way to drive for a tour, you guys must have to save up an awful lot to do that, or have at least some guarantee down on shows.

I don't really understand the logistics of DIY touring on a trans-continental scale but I'm guessing cool people will feed you and stuff, and you'd be pretty much living in the van so you wouldn't have massive amounts of expenditure besides fuel?
Quote by iwannabesedated
One of these days my band will make a Grunge pilgrimage and we will be all over that shit.

If you're still offering obviously. Don't wanna impose.

Awww ye. Just FYI I don't live in the hella grunge rainy ass parts of WA, I live in the semi-arid central part. >_>

Quote by I_Pwn
If it makes you feel any better about us ignoring your part of the country I'm looking into moving out there in the fall.

Neato, Seattle I assume?
Quote by due 07
Awww ye. Just FYI I don't live in the hella grunge rainy ass parts of WA, I live in the semi-arid central part. >_>

I dun give a shit.
Yo Billy Raygun guy. Where the hell do you even play in NH? You see, I've got this here punk band based in Manchester NH, and the only places around that I know of to play are Rocko's (which objectively sucks, and only books *core bands) or places in Boston. There's the Dover Brickhouse too, bu they say they won't books bands unless they already have a few shows under their belts. Which my band does not.
If you wanna stop in Philly I can talk to my friend who's big into the scene there. I'd have to see, but I'm pretty sure he'd be able to book you guys. I'll be at the New Brunswick show regardless.

Quote by I_Pwn
Edit:Also, to anyone who comes out to any of these shows: 2/3 of us are really into buying and smoking weed.

I can definitely help you with that in Brunswick. Get in touch with me with details when it gets closer to the tour date and you will not be disappointed.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Last edited by StreetLight3989 at Apr 3, 2012,
Quote by FrauVfromPoB
Yo Billy Raygun guy. Where the hell do you even play in NH? You see, I've got this here punk band based in Manchester NH, and the only places around that I know of to play are Rocko's (which objectively sucks, and only books *core bands) or places in Boston. There's the Dover Brickhouse too, bu they say they won't books bands unless they already have a few shows under their belts. Which my band does not.

The only time we have played Manchester was at someones house years ago, there is really nothing going on for punk rock in that city. There are also no good punk venues in this state, pretty much all of our in state shows are in basements. Really sucks tbh.

To you New Brunswick guys: We will be playing at Asbury Lanes on the 20th with Smokejumper and I'm hoping some other bands on the way down to Baltimore. We are also hoping to play a show there on May 6th as we are playing in Philly the night before.

Streetlight: Considering that's the very beginning of tour I'll probs be set with a stash, but we best be matching on the fattest of blunts.
brnh.bandcamp.com
That's an offer that I would never decline.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
lol sorry about that. I don't really know much of anything about what's going on. Is it close at least?
brnh.bandcamp.com
Page 1 of 2