download it here---------v

****************************************************************************************************

THE GHOST SERVANT
and
DATATHRASH RECORDINGS

PRESENT

RAGE (IN RELATION TO FEAR)

The new EP from Denver's Resident
Practitioner of Chipthrash
features nine intense tracks
over sixteen brutal minutes
that will surely blast
your inner ear to oblivion.

Datathrash Recordings describes it as:

"An album full of rage for what the world has become, heartbreak for what it doesn't realize it has lost, and hope that with understanding it can finally become the place
it was meant to be."

Sit back, relax, enjoy, and feel inspired
to rage against everything devised to destroy you.

download it here---------v

****************************************************************************************************
Last edited by theghostservant at Mar 29, 2012,
IMO, your time would be far better spent writing better "music", this is... I don't even know how to describe it. I honestly wouldn't believe if you told me you put a lot of time into this.
Quote by Aralingh
IMO, your time would be far better spent writing better "music", this is... I don't even know how to describe it. I honestly wouldn't believe if you told me you put a lot of time into this.

Thank you for your honestly, Aralingh
People tell the same things to musicians that write punk.
Musically, this release more about the attitude and emotion than it is the composition, which, I agree, is not the hallmark.

Edit: Part of those perceived issues lay on how the album was produced. It was written entirely using a app on my phone, Nanoloop. Also, check out track 7. It's 'real music', myself on guitar and singing with Jay Tholen also singing and doing ukulele solos, keyboard arrangements, and all sorts of other 'real music' things.
Last edited by theghostservant at Mar 29, 2012,