Hello guys

I know there are a lot of very knowledgeable guitarist here so I'd like to ask for your help. I've been playing for a couple of years now, but I really don't know anything about the hardware.

I'm going to be purchasing one of these three acoustic guitars used. I'd love to hear your opinions and experience with these guitars. I'd also like to know which one you'd pick and the reasons why.

(not listed in any particular order)
1. Fender DG8S
2. Yamaha F375 (might be the f325)
3. Takamine G230

Your thoughts?
Alright, so I've been through this decision as well..

This is how I'd do it if I were you. I'd go to the stores where I can try these guitars and I'd listen to which ones sounds more like the one you like. All guitars sound a bit different from each other.

It also depends how you feel when you play it (haha sounds strange but it's true) maybe you like the way one of the guitars look and the sound of it is also good and all in all it's not a bad guitar.

You should also read reviews about it/them on google. Just type the name of the guitar in + reviews after. Then you get a nice list of reviews for that instrument, which might even help you decide...

What I believe is most important is how you think about the guitar you are playing. Pick the one which fits you. There will come a time when there are no "better" guitars because it will all depend on how you play.

Don't know if it's much of a help, but I hope it can give you a bit of a push in the righ direction. Good Luck!
Thanks for that info Dave. I do plan on trying each one, I'm kinda asking so that I can test the guitars equipped with info from those who may have first-hand experience with those specific guitars. IE: If one is notorious for buzzing at low notes, doesn't stay in tune, etc. Stuff like that.

Thanks again. I appreciate you chiming in with the tips you shared.