I just realised that strats and les pauls dont have the same fretboard radius.I think strat has 9.5'' and lp 12''.Does radius affect the playability?
Generally, the flatter the radius (the "12 in this case) will make for better bending and lower action without fretting out. A rounder/smaller radius will be more comfortable for for playing chords, but you won't be able to get the action as low.
Quote by strat0blaster
This is terrible advice. Even worse than the useless dry, sarcastic comment I made.

Quote by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.
As far as I'm aware there's no real pros and cons, it's just preference.

Edit: ^ That would make sense, ignore me
Is there any music style that can be played better on the one fretboard???
Quote by pankar94
Is there any music style that can be played better on the one fretboard???

Not really, it's all a matter of feel.

Lead players and shredders will generally favor a flatter radius, and rhythm players will generally like something rounder.
Quote by strat0blaster
This is terrible advice. Even worse than the useless dry, sarcastic comment I made.

Quote by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.
Quote by stonyman65
Not really, it's all a matter of feel.

Lead players and shredders will generally favor a flatter radius, and rhythm players will generally like something rounder.

So lead is easier with a flatter fretborad.
Quote by pankar94
So lead is easier with a flatter fretborad.

Maybe. Like I've said three times now, it's a personal preference.
Quote by strat0blaster

Quote by Cathbard
Quote by stonyman65
Maybe. Like I've said three times now, it's a personal preference.

Ha yeah. Generally shredders and the like will prefer guitars with flatter fretboards, but not always. Yngwie Malmsteen and Dave Murray's signature strats are both 9.5".