Does anyone else get as much enjoyment out of Glen as I do? Or hear of him at least? How about the film Once or The Swell Season? I just read that he's recording his first solo album in New York and I'm down right giddy! What a great artist, his songs are overflowing with passion and feeling. Can't get enough of it. If you haven't seen Once, WATCH IT! I just found out this DVD was released this month too: http://www.popmatters.com/pm/column/156300-the-swell-season/

Do yourself a favor and check him out if you haven't already!
I had a Irish friend that introduced me to the Frames about six or seven years ago and I've been keeping a sharp eye/ear on him ever since. I think the Swell Season DVD is a must see for anybody who does solo acoustic shows. Not only is he a great singer songwriter with a great sense of dynamics, but he's also an overall amazingly satisfying entertainer.
"Pain or damage don't end the world nor despair, nor fuckin' beatings. The world ends when you're dead, until then you have more punishment in store. Stand it like a man, and give some back."
After listening to "Philander" his new single off his upcoming solo album this summer, I found out he's playing a show in Chicago! Seriously can't wait, never had a chance to see him perform live.
Ok, I know this thread is really really popular, but I had to announce that I just got tickets to his show in Chicago in June! He's releasing his solo album in June and is commencing (I believe) a world wide tour. Seriously, if you guys haven't heard of him, check him out....and if you know who he is get your tickets! It's gonna be an awesome show and I can't wait!

Oh, I read a little blip this morning that the broadway show "Once" based off of the film he starred in has already been nominated for 11 Tony awards. Pretty cool, I hope it comes to Chicago
Hmmm, I've really been the only one to post in this thread...and I started it...BUT his debut solo album just dropped today and I picked it up on my lunch break. Can't wait to get off work to listen to the whole thing. Seriously, anyone who hasn't looked into Glen yet, should do so!
Saw him perform "Love Don’t Leave Me Waiting" on Leno last night. Good stuff. He had a horn section with him and everything.
Quote by strumandbang
Saw him perform "Love Don’t Leave Me Waiting" on Leno last night. Good stuff. He had a horn section with him and everything.

I'll have to check that out! I saw him on Jimmy Fallon last week sometime. I have tickets to see him in Chicago next tuesday. I can't wait
^^ Thats great stuff!

Tuesday has finally arrived. Seeing him at the vic tonight

Just gotta get through a few more hours of work first
My ex introduced me to him and Marketa Irglova's song "Falling Slowly" from the musical Once, and I've loved him since. His music has a calming effect on me that I can't get enough of