Page 1 of 3
Today I had one of the worst school experiences of my life: My film and tv final exam. It's a short essay, and I studied, and I thought about the question when it was given, wrote a body, knew what to say, and wrote it.

No, see, this wasn't the worst final because of how badly I did. I think I did rather well. It was bad because of the douchebag beside me. The guy not only sniffed and coughed and sneezed every few seconds, but he must have had some sort of a virus. How do I know? Well, I kept hearing fart like sounds, and being unable to get away from the stench. The man, an adult of my age, writing a university test, was without question sharting right beside me while I tried to write my final. I rushed it and got the hell out of there and am now terrified that I will get the same thing. Please don't happen.

Since it's crunch time for many, and it will be crunch time for you highschoolers soon (or it was crunch time for you graduates who are too smart for us student folk), it's time to share your terrible stories during exams or exam periods, whether it's you failing and having to draw pictures in hopes of getting extra marks, or if it was about someone else bothering you, or if it was gross as hell like mine was. Hell, could even be something off beat like a really long power failure or the prof not giving out the right tests.

Post away, ye struggling, stressed pit members.
Last edited by Pagan_Poetry at Mar 29, 2012,
I did a midterm with my eyes closed because i was really really sick and I accidentally took too much medicine and the lights in the exam room were too bright and then I gave up halfway through and fell asleep.

And I always spell my name wrong on everything.

Oh. I also did the Math I SAT subject test instead of Math II. I was feeling pretty good about myself because everything was easier than I thought it'd be and then I went through it to check my answers and I realized it was the wrong one ;_;
cat
Last edited by guitarxo at Mar 29, 2012,
I'm doing the rest of GCSE exams soon. Why the **** did I click on this thread?
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
Quote by Woffelz
I'm doing the rest of GCSE exams soon. Why the **** did I click on this thread?

Because you somehow knew it involved a guy sharting during an exam? I dunno. Study study study and you'll be fine. Oh, and don't sit next to people/get sick/take too many pills.
I had an important exam scheduled on my birthday, but I figured it would be okay to have a drink at lunch. It was not. I couldn't see the paper or remember anything and everyone could smell beer on me.
SMILE!
Quote by SG_dave
GCSEs? I thought you were doing A levels, Woffelz.

What made you think that?
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
When I took my AP test last year. I was sick, my body ached, I was jaded as hell, I had a fever, and a slight cough. Still had to take it; couldn't concentrate for the most part, tried to not cough so much so I wouldn't annoy anyone else. Got a 3.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Exam ends. Get erection. Leave hall attempting to conceal it.

Every. Fucking. Time.
Quote by Woffelz
What made you think that?

Dunno, just thought I'd seen you mention them in the past.
That and the fact you're a peadophile, so would have to be 18+ years old really.

Either way, you'll piss the GCSEs. Most people get worked up about them, but they don't realise how easy they are. You'll get into the test, look at the page and go "I know exactly what to put here"
Quote by Sampy

Every. Fucking. Time.

I almost always get no-reason-boners in exams. It's all of the blood rushing to my head(s) in an attempt to remember answers, I guess.
That, or thinking about hot women helps me take a break I guess?
9am geology midterm the morning after my 21st birthday (that's legal drinking day for you non Americans). 'nuff said

Actually not 'nuff said. I did so bad that I ran out of joke answers. I named rocks things like "Sanchez" and "The Rock With No Name".
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
^ Holy shit what did you get
That was recently wasn't it?

Yeah, it was early this month

I got a 40% if only by my AI having a good sense of humor.
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

Last edited by lushacrous at Mar 29, 2012,
I wish teachers were that generous with my test answers
Actually one was. I had literally no time to study because I had everything due that day, so I made a bullshit essay and drew John Ford on it.
I got 5/20, and the only checkmarks I got...were for John Ford.

It never hurts to try I guess

EDIT: on my philosophy midterm I drew Plato giving his "second apology", along the lines of "dear sir(s), Im sorry for this shitty exam)"
Last edited by Pagan_Poetry at Mar 29, 2012,
at lush

I had a speech exam today that I didn't study for cause it's bullshit stuff. The last question said to draw the triangle of meaning (word meanings and shit I guess) and describe each section. I drew a triangle and wrote "something" for each end cause it was too early and i'm too sick to think if cool joke answers. For the first time in my life I strongly considered just writing "nope"

I can't really think of any truly awful test experiences though.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Last edited by bradulator at Mar 29, 2012,
Signed myself out of hospital to sit paper 2 of my 3rd year exams.
Pancreatitis and inadequate pain relief are not conducive to answering 4 out of 5 essay questions.
Did pass, though.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by Sampy

Every. Fucking. Time.

^Always happened to me before.Especially since my classes always had hot girls who sat across from me wearing short skirts .-.

I've gotten partial credit for putting "I concede" as the answer of an essay once

It's all about knowing what your teachers or professors will find funny
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Quote by Gunpowder

I was sat in my Masters organic chemistry exam and I aced every question except the natural product retrosynthesis... I was the only one who couldnt do it. I panicked. I took the problem home and managed to complete it when I was calmer and it was so easy. I was so pissed off I let nerves get to me. Still I got 85% in the exam, but had I got that question I would have got 93%
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
I drank coffee with sugar and a litres worth of Monster Energy before a History mock...yup.

Either way I still passed.
Guitars:

Fender MIM Standard Stratocaster

Epiphone Les Paul 100

Amplifier:

Marshall AVT 100

Effects:

Dunlop Cry Baby Wah

EHX Big Muff Pi
At least none of us had a nervous breakdown, and wrote "I am a fish" 500 times on each sheet, get extra paper, and then hand it in and faint.
Quote by Diemon Dave
in class my stomachs always really weird making noises and getting bloated. In Gcse maths i went to the toilet and took a dump but when i sat down at my desk again you could still smell shit D: had to finish the rest of the exam with the stench of shit coming out of me D:.

I still have nightmares.
Quote by Sampy

Every. Fucking. Time.

This has happened to me once, but it wasn't a fullblown one. I just tucked it to one side before I stood up.

Breakfast, Breakfast, it's great for us
We eat, we eat, we eat
That frozen meat
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it can't be beat
Urgh.. Never even told this to anyone. One time in middle school I sneezed at the beginning of a test. Big wad of snot lands on a kid's jacket he's wearing in front of me. Had to deal with it staring back at me.. Menacingly.. For 45 minutes. Luckily he was a really quiet kid and we were in the back.. But god, that was terrible.
Oh man. This thread is killing me with laughter. Probably the worst experience for me was taking a test with a runny nose. Just constantly sniffling to keep from dripping on your test. True torture.
I was once the only person of all 6 classes (around 150 students) who got the answer to a particular question wrong. Still had an 85 and much higher than the average though. But the teacher laughed at me.

edit: A recent one: monday during an exam I had to laugh out loud because of a question. No one was amused.

Like this:
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Last edited by Neo Evil11 at Mar 29, 2012,
I once had a nosebleed in a poly sci test and had to hand it in with red all over it.

When I was taking my SATs another kid in the room threw up all over his desk and test. That was fun.
Quote by Spud Spudly
I once had a nosebleed in a poly sci test and had to hand it in with red all over it.

When I was taking my SATs another kid in the room threw up all over his desk and test. That was fun.

Did he casually finish taking the test and then hand in the damp paper?
Quote by Twist of fate

He would have been in luck if the answer to one of the questions was "diced carrots".
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by Twist of fate

The teacher/proctor in the room tried as much as she could to help him salvage the test and then she got him out of the room, so I'm not sure what finally happened with the test. He probably didn't do too well though. Thankfully it was near the end of the test so I didn't have to sit in that room smelling his vomit for too long. But it was a lot of vomit.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
He would have been in luck if the answer to one of the questions was "diced carrots".

+1
When I was taking some exam in high school I went to itch the back of my head or run my fingers through my hair or something. Anyway, there was this weird clump back there and I had no idea what it was - my best guess was that I must have been bleeding and some hair clumped together, whatever.

So I'm taking this exam but this keeps distracting me in the back of my mind because I can't fathom why my head would be bleeding. Anyway, I go to tug this thing out to break apart the hair that was fused together.

So I pull it out, and lo and behold, it's a blood engorged tick. I freak out a bit and drop it on the floor where it starts crawling around. I dropped a pencil and rolled it over the thing repeatedly between the tile floor and pencil with my foot what must have been 20 times before it finally died.

I then got medicine to make sure I didn't contract lyme disease.
Pretty much every exam or assessment I've taken since 2008 has been horrible. Yar, things are pretty grim.

This one time I pulled out my phone from my pocket to check the time without thinking, I'm sure the invigilator saw me but I guess he just pitied me
Quote by kertets
Only losers post their opinions on the internet.
Last edited by Novacane... at Mar 29, 2012,
Page 1 of 3