Page 2 of 3
I had nosebleeds in 5 of the 30 High School exams I had.

Also, one kid was doing his exam and then casually projectile vomited against a wall.

Good times.

EDIT: Actually, the worst memory was counting all the exams I did over 3 years :O
Last edited by Telecaster7 at Mar 29, 2012,
Back when I was going my GCSEs I sat through a two hour maths exam with my bladder on the verge of explosion. Waddled out in agony at the end and had the most relieving piss of my life; so swings and roundabouts.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
I have to invigilate exams now. I feel quite awkward just meandering about the hall. Kids need to spend more time doing their exams and less time staring at invigilators
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
I have to invigilate exams now. I feel quite awkward just meandering about the hall. Kids need to spend more time doing their exams and less time staring at invigilators

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ufc4WHODaRs
Give them something to stare at.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

Our invigilators used to play tag (obviously in a slow, meandering way).

Seemed amusing enough.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

Best game to play if there is a group of you is "Stand next to the ____ kid"

Variations include

-Ugliest
-Hottest
-Most likely to fail
-Who has the least amount of friends
-Is gay
-Most likely to be a paedophile
-Most likely to be a rapist
-Most likely to kill his/her mother.

Etc.

The only reason I know of these games is because friends of mine who were invigilators played them... And now I look back to the times I sat exams in school and wonder what kid I was when the invigilator stood next to me...
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Ahaha all those ideas are great.

And when I'm lurking near a kid it's because I teach them and want to read over their shoulder to make sure they're doing ok, not for any sinister reason. I'm too boring
During my Biochem final last semester I came around this on my calculator

And remembered how we used to laugh at that in 7th grade. I was all giggly for the next 5 minutes.
Quote by Waffleexplosion
Only in a vodka ad could Mexico win a war.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
And when I'm lurking near a kid it's because I teach them and want to read over their shoulder to make sure they're doing ok, not for any sinister reason. I'm too boring

Maybe you should stop doing that, it's creepy.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
it wasn't an exam, just a unit test, but the kid in front of me decided it was a good time to bring the biggest fucking bag of pretzels and eat them as loudly as he could throughout the test. I swear to god the bag was bottomless, just as it would be quiet all the sudden another slow crunch would start and he'd be eating another.
Quote by Robchappers
Ha ha love you to dude ;-)

Quote by fearofthemark
10/10 Slater is amazing

Fender Deluxe Roadhouse Strat
Ibanez RG4EXFM1
Washburn D46S
Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah
Fulltone OCD Overdrive
Boss SD-1 Overdrive
MXR M-148 Micro Chorus
Jet City JCA2112RC 20W
Quote by shredibanez24
it wasn't an exam, just a unit test, but the kid in front of me decided it was a good time to bring the biggest fucking bag of pretzels and eat them as loudly as he could throughout the test. I swear to god the bag was bottomless, just as it would be quiet all the sudden another slow crunch would start and he'd be eating another.

Elastic band.

Small pebbles.

That is all you need next time...
The night before I went to take my ACTs was my friend's birthday and I thought it would be okay if I just had a few drinks. Turns out I ended up drinking way more and I had a terrible hangover the next morning. Still got a 29
Quote by Saint78
Dude you haven't lived until you've licked chocolate pudding out of a fat ladies back boob.

Quote by Boer Goat
I have never given a golf stack

Congratulations sir.
For my 10 hour art exam before Christmas we had this hulking, 6 foot 5, rugby player build woman in her 60's as an invigilator, with a ****ing glass eye. She literally stood over my shoulder and looked at my work for 10 hours straight, and whenever I glanced up that c***ing glass eye would be looking one way and the real eye the other, put me right off. I still have flashbacks.
Quote by slash11896
I picked up my guitar this morning and started playing next thing i know i cant stop playing In the key of A, the first letter or her name, I ended up recording a whole song in A.

Quote by WhiskeyFace
I like women with balls.
Quote by Guitardude19

Variations include

-Ugliest
-Hottest
-Most likely to fail
-Is gay

Etc.

The only reason I know of these games is because friends of mine who were invigilators played them... And now I look back to the times I sat exams in school and wonder what kid I was when the invigilator stood next to me...

That's too funny...
Guitars:

Fender MIM Standard Stratocaster

Epiphone Les Paul 100

Amplifier:

Marshall AVT 100

Effects:

Dunlop Cry Baby Wah

EHX Big Muff Pi
Quote by Guitardude19

Variations include

-Ugliest
-Hottest
-Most likely to fail
-Is gay

Etc.

Some ex-invigilator on '8 Out of 10 Cats' brought that game up. One of the variations he mentioned was: "Stand next to the kid you think has the worst home life".
Quote by Woffelz
I'm doing the rest of GCSE exams soon. Why the **** did I click on this thread?

GCSE's are easy as hell. If you fail them, you should probably give your parents a 16 year late abortion.
Quote by WholeLottaIzzy
GCSE's are easy as hell. If you fail them, you should probably give your parents a 16 year late abortion.

I've always felt that people who fail their GCSE's should have their results envelope laced with anthrax.
It's the absolute worst when you have a cold and your head is filled with about a gallon of neon green snot. I projectile snot a dude in front of me, thank God nobody saw. During the next break I saw him and his friends splashing water on it in the bathroom. I nearly shat myself laughing.
Quote by luxeion
i keep asking my dad for wood. but he keeps getting annoyed (he's working on a house). and i'm too young to go outside.

Last year I had one last final exam before it was summer time. Well being that I was 21 I was raging alcoholic for a year before I calmed down. I bought a pint of whiskey drank the entire thing on my mile and a half walk to campus. This was not out of the usual and normally would give me slight buzz. Except for the fact that it was 6pm and I didn't think of the fact that I hadn't eaten all day. Well a pint of whiskey on a completely empty stomach got me completely retarded. Pretty sure my professor knew I was trashed as I handed in a half completed exam swaying back and forth. I failed that exam so bad, its okay though because my average in that class was a 92% and it was an elective.
Ibanez RG1550 Prestige
Schecter C1 Hellraiser
MIJ Ibanez Pro-line 1550
Takamine eg340c
Peavey 6505+ 112 combo
Ibanez Tubescreamer TS- 9
ISP Decimator
MXR M234 Analog Chorus
DeltaLab Digital Delay
Planet Waves Tuner Pedal
POD HD300
the second time i took the SATs, i got sickeningly drunk doing shots of Popov the night before at a friend's house because they were playing awful music. i had to wake up at 6 in the morning to go to my old high school to take it and i felt like i was dying. i had to see all these kids i used to go to school with and i looked like a corpse.

i ended up gagging through most of the test and couldn't even keep my head up during the written portion because of the spins.

surprisingly, i did roughly the same as i had the first time i took it. (which wasn't bad at all) i even got a point or two for the essay when i'd only written 3 sentences.
Quote by CrimsonBizzare
Some ex-invigilator on '8 Out of 10 Cats' brought that game up. One of the variations he mentioned was: "Stand next to the kid you think has the worst home life".

GCSE English Lang Lit exam, the day before my sister punches me in the face breaking my glasses. Due to the unique nature of the problems with my eyes these glasses aren't the type of thing that can be just 'fixed' in an opticians. The result?

I had to do my English exam in prescription sunglasses
in pre-calc I ate a protein bar, and one of the seeds/ particles got caught in the back of my throat, the kind of caught htat mkaes it hard to breath/cough/and makes your eye's water like mad....it was awful..
Quote by Pan-Tallica
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
But theres no reason why i cant be free like a raspberry stuck to the back of a horny elephants ass.

This is maybe the worst comparison in the history of comparisons.
Sometimes I blank out like crazy, after I studied oh so hard, but I just got my results of an exam I guessed my way through and I got 90/90. Shoulda seen the look on everyone's faces. I'm not exactly an A grade student.
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
No doubt your worst exam memories will be from your prostate exam.
Quote by lol2theworld
I was about to diss kornflipsk8er, but then i realized hes an 03er and im an 09er.
I am inferior to him.

Quote by metalh3ad88
I am fairly certain that kornflipsk8er is GOD!!!11!!!!1!!
For my midterm in world history in high school, I had not paid attention all year and tried to cram the textbook through an all nighter. When I was finally take the exam, I kept dozing off reading the long ass prompts and just ended up falling asleep half way through. Needless to say, I failed it. But got a perfect grade on the final AP exam, so it's allll goood.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I made a 20% on a Bio Lab quiz today... Mostly because I missed the lab.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
nothing bad for me, but my mate had a wall clock fall off the wall and shatter on his head..
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Roc8995
No.

Well, technically it could be done, but only in the same way that you could change a cat into a hamburger. It's an unpleasant process, and nobody is happy with the result.
4 exams this january, all of them i bombed pretty hard. i came out with 4 Bs, but i was still pretty disappointed and surprised i did that well simultaneously.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Quote by StrykVladzimsky
It's the absolute worst when you have a cold and your head is filled with about a gallon of neon green snot. I projectile snot a dude in front of me, thank God nobody saw. During the next break I saw him and his friends splashing water on it in the bathroom. I nearly shat myself laughing.

I know that fe.. Wait, you thought it was funny? I wanted to kill myself that whole week when I did like the same thing.
I can't say I've had bad exam memories, though I've had some interesting experiences.

Soviet Russia class in Uni. A buddy of mine skipped all the classes and mid-terms, but showed up at the final (I was in the back of the hall, he sat in the front). As soon as the prof handed out the question sheet and answer booklets, the prof left the room (no invigilators). My buddy stands up, turns around and says "Did he really just walk out?" while the rest of us chuckled, as the prof had done this for both mid-terms already. Such a joke of a class, open book/laptop with internet for every exam.

There's also the time where a guy stumbled into the exam with 30 minutes left of a 3 hour exam. He looked haggard as **** and reeked of whiskey. He had been at a party that my roommate was also at. My roommate told me later that the dumb ass had pounded back a 26 of JD and then passed out in the rez bath tub only to wake up half cut 10 minutes before he had stumbled into class.
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS
Actually, a few days ago I had a math test. I knew basically none of the material and to make matters worse I was pretty sick. I ended up leaving four pages blank and I just made a bunch of doodles on the back. Got 12/50 and 3 marks were for "interesting drawings"
e-married to Jack (bladez)
Needed to shit before my biology exam started, asked my teacher, said no, halfway through the exams... you guessed it.

I ran out of the room without asking permission, got to the nearest rest room and unleashed the Kraken. Went back to my classroom and all eyes were on me. The teacher (who, thank God, had a sense of humor), smiled and said something like "Couldn't handle it?".

GRAY RAINBOW

Quote by Bob_Sacamano
I know that fe.. Wait, you thought it was funny? I wanted to kill myself that whole week when I did like the same thing.

Well yeah, I felt slightly weird, but afterwards I couldn't stop laughing.
Quote by luxeion
i keep asking my dad for wood. but he keeps getting annoyed (he's working on a house). and i'm too young to go outside.

Quote by kornflipsk8er
No doubt your worst exam memories will be from your prostate exam.

they are the best!
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Roc8995
No.

Well, technically it could be done, but only in the same way that you could change a cat into a hamburger. It's an unpleasant process, and nobody is happy with the result.